Fast Five Cars at Universal Studios Florida | Inside Universal Forums

Fast Five Cars at Universal Studios Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Just like they did with the last movie, Screamscape is saying it will happen again.

(3/11/11) I’ve heard that the special new cars from the new Fast & Furious film (Fast 5?) will be coming to Delancey street later before you know it to help promote the new film.

I wouldn't count on them coming out, if they do, until the movie's release date is a little closer (4/29).

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures, but the Fast Five vehicles are now at the park as of today. However, they are located in the Hollywood area across from Mel's, rather than Delancey Street.

From Saturday night...

FastFive.jpg

Sorry, I didn't get the other two cars.

Hmm. Glad they're bringing the cars out, but I liked them better on Delancey Street - they seem a little out of place in Hollywood.

Ehh, I kind of like them there. That entire corner is a real dead spot visually.

According to an email I just received from Universal, the cars will be out until August 29th.