Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We should find out more info about potential TM previews and/or softs on February 1st next Thursday. Generally, TMs get info on upcoming events around that time. That said, if nothing leaks from that around then, I don't expect TM previews until March.

We should find out more info about potential TM previews and/or softs on February 1st next Thursday. Generally, TMs get info on upcoming events around that time. That said, if nothing leaks from that around then, I don't expect TM previews until March.

Fallon's previews started after President's day weekend.

Reactions: captainmoch
Did Kong have a bad opening? The worst thing I remember about it was people waiting for soft opening but that’s on them. That and the ridiculous queue times.

Kong had a perfect storm of inside and outside interference. Besides the vehicle issues, there was also a couple Hurricanes/Storms around Florida, Pulse tragedy happened, etc.

From what I understand, the attraction has been cycling for well over a month.

I'm not sure why TM previews haven't started yet.

I've heard same, and have heard it's been fine. No issues that should cause delays.

Fallon's previews started after President's day weekend.

I'm sure there's Dozens of dates being thrown around right now. I don't think they'd shoot for Valentines Day, probably 2 days or so before that. But is really 6 of one, or half a Dozen of the other.

Yeah. They've really been burnt on opening issues a lot lately, ie. Gringotts, Kong, Volcano Bay...all in a row.

Lately? I do find that a poor choice of words as I visited the Studios its first year.

In a row...I guess.

I imagine Transfomers went ok, but it seemed delayed at some point...wasn’t HRRR before that?

Don’t get me wrong, I love UoR and think they have been doing great lately, but I never have trusted ‘opening’ dates from them!

:confused:

View attachment 5989

Now showing up on the app.

We expected this already, but looks like you walk in the entrance with the black charger to the left- then go into the pre-show/queue area with multiple cars prior to going into the bigger pre-show.

After checking out the gift shop yesterday, I can confirm you will be exiting through the F&F gift shop. Additionally, it looks like there could possibly be some sort of entrance through there as well- possibly handicapped? It had all the ride warning signs on the back wall of the gift shop with a double-wide opening.

Lastly- small observation. The F&F building and facades are really well done- but the moving/removing of the wall/gate just to the left of the entrance really exposes a hideous building behind louies (next to beat builders). I think it's a first aid building? They need to do something about that facade because it ruins the transition into F&F.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150
Lastly- small observation. The F&F building and facades are really well done- but the moving/removing of the wall/gate just to the left of the entrance really exposes a hideous building behind louies (next to beat builders). I think it's a first aid building? They need to do something about that facade because it ruins the transition into F&F.
You know, now that you mention it, it would be nice for the first aid station to receive a NY facade that continues the theming from Louie's.