Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 301 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Without taking this thread too far off the rails, I just want to be counted among those who think Islands of Adventure is easily the superior park (as of right now). It has 2 of the 3 best rides in all of Orlando, diverse (and unique) offerings in terms of the other attractions. And it has not - as of yet - been forced to replace attractions left and right, so even though some key things have changed and been added, the spine of the park is the same as when I first visited back in 1999.

When I look at Universal Studios Florida, I mostly just see the skeleton of a park I used to enjoy so much more than I do now. I'll still have a fun day there, and the great things (Diagon Alley, Men in Black, Mummy, E.T., Horror Makeup) are truly great... but fundamentally it's not the park that made me a Universal fan anymore.

That entrance though ....... :lol: they really did a nice job in my opinion on the entrance and really feels like a run down warehouse. The rest of the attraction I won’t say anything until I see/ ride it for my self.
The entrance is nice and I like that they kept the fountain from the Beetlejuice courtyard. The “covered” outside queue is quite quant imo as well and looks really nice at night. It’s once you get inside where everything turns into a mix of Test Track and Disaster as far as queue/preshows.

The entrance is nice and I like that they kept the fountain from the Beetlejuice courtyard. The outside queue is quite quant imo as well. It’s once you get inside where everything turns into a mix of Test Track and Disaster as far as queue/preshows.
I saw the Give Kids the World plaque is still visible on the fountain too, that's a good cause for coins to go to.

Can somebody please explain to me the Beetlejuice one?

Seems they kept the original fountain from when Beetlejuice was operational, similar to how there is a Disaster tribute in the queue, and in another attraction; Gringotts, they are honoring the past in those ways.

And in another thing, in the queue, Mark Woodbury is a criminal at large, so they may of confused him for Snark Woodbury.

The fountain is not in the photo James posted.

Then allow me to post this, F&F photo from Bio:

DasPXLuVAAAJaXQ.jpg

Florida-Orlando-Universal-Beetlejuice-Graveyard-Colonnade-1440x960.jpg

Pretty much. Hopefully soon.

Can somebody please explain to me the Beetlejuice one?

Seems they kept the original fountain from when Beetlejuice was operational, similar to how there is a Disaster tribute in the queue, and in another attraction; Gringotts, they are honoring the past in those ways.

And in another thing, in the queue, Mark Woodbury is a criminal at large, so they may of confused him for Snark Woodbury.

I understand that, my point was that it wasn't what James Keaton was referencing.

I think he was alluding to the fact he's inside a building where the Revue stage once stood.

The Betelgeuse reference is that there is a doll of betelgeuse in the attraction on a shelf.