Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 435 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
20200627_124646.jpg

Look how popular the ride is right now. A 65 minute wait!

That seems ridiculous. Do they only have one bus running?

Last edited:
Yes they are. Only 6 to 8 groups at a time. Friday we walked in to the loading room and the bus was just sitting there waiting with no one in the que. all the good pre shows are down Gringotts, MIB, FJ And Hag.
FJ is still completely the same. The ride never had any preshow.

Okay, so still in "wish it was this mode" for F&F but Intamin unveiled a new coaster style that looks exactly like RMC's Raptor. Now, if they could make it sit two across, they could install this system into the building to keep the Intamin run going at Universal Orlando.

No mention of how this very expensive, fairly new ride, is temporarily closing because it falls on the poor performing list? Surely its days are already numbered, but how on earth can they improve this without ripping out the ride system?

Reactions: 1.21Gigawatts
No mention of how this very expensive, fairly new ride, is temporarily closing because it falls on the poor performing list? Surely its days are already numbered, but how on earth can they improve this without ripping out the ride system?

I was just thinking the same thing. I don't think there's any way to re theme this, as is, without adding something significant to it. I say rip it out. This ride was doomed from the start.

Opens up a new debate - was Rocket Rods an E ticket?
I think they wanted it to be one? The supports couldn't handle the speed the cars were traveling at and it was also a fairly lame ride so it closed pretty quickly and was basically replaced by Buzz (as the queue for Rocket rods used the space where Buzz is now).

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I think they wanted it to be one? The supports couldn't handle the speed the cars were traveling at and it was also a fairly lame ride so it closed pretty quickly and was basically replaced by Buzz (as the queue for Rocket rods used the space where Buzz is now).
They wanted it to be but it really was a slow ride for the whole family so I give it a D ;)