Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you go back a couple pages, it shows the comparison between the two building sizes and supercharged building is much larger than 360 so......

This is a very popular and intresting topic on the question will Paul walkers character be used in the ride. A lot of people have been saying it would be morbid to have Pauls character be used in the ride but it would serve as a memory I'm thinking if he would make an appearance it would be his brothers playing him but I would be like the ending for furios 7 warning spoilers ahead

vin diesel drives away but doesn't say goodbye so Paul drives right next to him and smiles you Wernt going to leave with out saying goodbye I think this would be the ending for the tram ride just a speculation what do you guys think

What is the huge difference between soft openings and hard openings? I have hope I land on a soft opening day, but was just curious what the difference is

If an attraction is officially open there is an expectation from guests that they will be able to experience it. In the soft opening phase the attraction could go down at anytime to fix any technical issues without as many customer complaints, because it is not advertised as being open yet.

So historically when there is a soft open it "could be open everyday until the real opening" but there is no guarntee

got it! I was thinking in was like a thing where they do like a demo and do a portion of the attraction. 

If you go back a couple pages, it shows the comparison between the two building sizes and supercharged building is much larger than 360 so......
If you're referring to my comparison photo, Supercharged's "main" showbuilding is slightly larger than Kong 360-3D sitting at 140 feet in terms of width. You could theoretically fit Cars on Kuka Arms in there but that was just speculation. In total length with the entance tunnel, the pre-show room, and the main show building it sits at around 800 feet, three times the size of Kong. (If you have been on the Studio Tour recently most guides mention that when passing F&F).

If there are no practical effects in any if the rooms AT ALL, then this is going to be a huge disappointment for me. Surely its more than just fusion with props and then the simulator room.

If I was sneaky and conniving, I'd kick off the Soft Opening May 20th or 21st, right before Disney kicks off its 60th Anniversary 24 hour party. Although that might backfire a bit on them. That would put it close to 6 weeks before grand opening. A bit early, but I'd want it running super smooth for the grand opening, especially considering it's more complicated than Kong.

If I was sneaky and conniving, I'd kick off the Soft Opening May 20th or 21st, right before Disney kicks off its 60th Anniversary 24 hour party. Although that might backfire a bit on them. That would put it close to 6 weeks before grand opening. A bit early, but I'd want it running super smooth for the grand opening, especially considering it's more complicated than Kong.
The only thing is Memorial Day crowds. I wonder if they would want to test it with massive crowds, especially if there's issues. Could be bad PR for them. That said, I hope so because my family will be visiting for the first time that weekend and it would be awesome to all experience it for the first time together!

ne9csz.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/04/28/fast--furious-supercharged-universal-studios/26514595/

SO PUMPED. WE'RE SO CLOSE.

Great shots of the interior of the show building.