Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just curious, there are a bunch of blockout dates starting in June. How does that work with riding it beforehand for a preview? I think every weekend in June is pretty much blocked out.
Its really simple actually.

If you are blocked buy the 1-Day blockout ticket or upgrade you pass to a one that isn't blocked.

Pay more, you get more.

Or wait until your pass isn't blockout and experience Supercharged then.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a new Mice Chat update, it looks like they are planting trees around falls lake so you will not be able to see the fast and furious show building.

IMG_01061-610x381.jpg

http://micechat.com/101171-universal-studios-hollywood-update/

Has anyone been on the studio tour recently to confirm this, because the pictures are limited on the update.

Employee preview is happening June 10th. Looking forward to seeing if it lives up to all the buzz.

Reactions: William
I was told June 5 and soft opening aka express trams on the 10th
I hope this is true, so when you say express tram that means there will be two studio tours? One with just the Fast and furious supercharged and another that is the traditional tram?

It appears that you will need a password to ride the express tram. I'm not sure if this will be a twitter or Instagram thing where they will use social media to post the "daily passwords" I'll let you know a few days before.