Favorite "Fun" Haunt | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite "Fun" Haunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite fun haunted house?

• Penn & Teller's New(kd) Las Vegas (2012)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • H.R. Bloondengutz (2011)

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Zombiegeddon (2010)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Leave it to Cleaver (2009)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creatures (2008)

• Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision (2007)

• PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays (2007)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Disorientorium (2004)

• Funhouse of Fear (2003)

• PsychoScareapy (2003)

• Fear Factor (2002)

• Run (2001)

• Anxiety in 3-D (2000)

• Fearhouse (2000)

• Creature Features in 3D (1999)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Let the voting begin! :lol:

I'll let the voting run for a week, and put up a final Top 10 list on the main site with my thoughts on it's placement .

All the houses listed had some element of dark humor, or light-heartedness.

We literally created the same thread at the same time.

I'd also personally say PS: Home for the Holidays was a dark humor house. Santa was in boxers with a chainsaw for crying out loud. :lol:

Went with zombiegeddon. The jokes at the beginning are probably what made the end so terrifying and unexpected. And there is no way I could vote against the baby zombie gag.

Good question!

I voted for HR Bloodengutz! That house was just awesome!

If I had to throw a top 5 out there

1. Bloodengutz
2. Psychotherapy
3. P. Home for the Holidays
4. Creatures

5. Zombiegheddon

I've only gone since 2010, so my choices are a bit limited.

H.R. Bloodengutz is first for me, followed by P&T, then Zombiegeddon (though I don't remember much of it).

Yeah, I wouldn't even consider Zombiegeddon one. I loved the Howard at the beginning but not much else was funny. Rest was barely scary.

Bloodengutz without a doubt is the funniest, scariest and most creative. It had all the elements. Home for the Holiday's was probably my 2nd favorite. Was a great mix of funny themeing and some occasionally scary elements and funny elements too.

My only choices were P&T, Cleaver and Zombiegeddon. Pretty clear winner in P&T. Cleaver had its moments and Zombiegeddon was pretty forgettable. I'm sure if I had experienced Bloodengutz that would be #1 but, alas, 2011 HHN was not to be.

PsychoScareapy 2003 was the one in the JP Discovery center right? If so thats been my favorite house out of all the years I have gone. Had the stinky bathroom scene if I remember correctly? I remember the music playing in that one, which is odd because I never remember that kind of stuff. Anyone know the name of that song?

PsychoScareapy 2003 was the one in the JP Discovery center right? If so thats been my favorite house out of all the years I have gone. Had the stinky bathroom scene if I remember correctly? I remember the music playing in that one, which is odd because I never remember that kind of stuff. Anyone know the name of that song?

You are correct, and its been one of my favorites ever since. There was no bathroom like the original PS bathroom :lol:

[video=youtube;rt7SPm7N6D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt7SPm7N6D8[/video]

Not taking away from Bloodengutz, but I feel it does have help since most of the voters are newbies to the Horror Nights, therefore having a smaller sample size.

You are correct, and its been one of my favorites ever since. There was no bathroom like the original PS bathroom :lol:

I remember walking into that bathroom like it was yesterday, and oh the smell lol. The best was the spray they would get you with. One of my buddies girlfriends at time was with us and she got blasted with the spray big time and she was so mad because she said she smelled like it the whole night. It was the greatest and if anyone deserved that it was her, didnt care for her too much

Not taking away from Bloodengutz, but I feel it does have help since most of the voters are newbies to the Horror Nights, therefore having a smaller sample size.

I've experienced roughly half of them. Bloodengutz was still the best to me. Granted, I can't speak for anything before 2006.

It's funny though that PS 1&3 were considered funny houses where as PS 2&4 were more serious. At that Maximum Madness might be one of my all time favorite houses. That house was intense.

I've experienced roughly half of them. Bloodengutz was still the best to me. Granted, I can't speak for anything before 2006.

It's funny though that PS 1&3 were considered funny houses where as PS 2&4 were more serious. At that Maximum Madness might be one of my all time favorite houses. That house was intense.

The blackout if lucky enough to experience it was amazing!