Favorite "Fun" Haunt | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite "Fun" Haunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite fun haunted house?

• Penn & Teller's New(kd) Las Vegas (2012)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • H.R. Bloondengutz (2011)

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Zombiegeddon (2010)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Leave it to Cleaver (2009)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creatures (2008)

• Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision (2007)

• PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays (2007)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Disorientorium (2004)

• Funhouse of Fear (2003)

• PsychoScareapy (2003)

• Fear Factor (2002)

• Run (2001)

• Anxiety in 3-D (2000)

• Fearhouse (2000)

• Creature Features in 3D (1999)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The blackout if lucky enough to experience it was amazing!

I never got to experience but I have stark memories of the guy in the bathroom screaming "I made a doodie." and it not being nearly as humorous as you would think. Then Jack popping out by the floor and honking his horn at me and a girl asking me if I wanted to play with her dolly then yelling at me when I tried to pet the doll.

I personally loved Zombiegeddon. It had just the right mix of humor and horror and the queue video was fantastic in my opinion.

I never got to experience but I have stark memories of the guy in the bathroom screaming "I made a doodie." and it not being nearly as humorous as you would think. Then Jack popping out by the floor and honking his horn at me and a girl asking me if I wanted to play with her dolly then yelling at me when I tried to pet the doll.

One of my personal favorites as well, to this day the bathroom scene still comes up in conversation, one of the toilets shot a bunch of water right at my dad- it was priceless.

Not taking away from Bloodengutz, but I feel it does have help since most of the voters are newbies to the Horror Nights, therefore having a smaller sample size.

I've been going since 2006 and H.R Bloodengutz is my favorite "fun" house compared to the others.

Looking at this list now, I can easily say Penn and Teller may have been one of the worst haunted houses ever. I mean like Fear Factor or Cold Blind Terror bad!

I don't blame the cast at all. I feel bad for you guys though.

No need to feel bad for us. Haha. We all really loved the house, every room. If was fun knowing all the little known details and things that most people don't catch or know. The least liked room was maybe the finale, cause you could here Penn screaming "Clowns" from a few rooms away.

I still love P&T, it had heart. Better than Z-Ged, Bloodbath, Reflections, Orfanage, and a big handful of others.

Thanks, Jake! Glad I got to see you at least once during the run. We still need to have that sushi dinner with the gang.

Last edited:
No need to feel bad for us. Haha. We all really loved the house, every room. If was fun knowing all the little know details and things that most people don't catch or know. The least liked room was maybe the finale, cause you could here Penn screaming "Clowns" from a few rooms away.

Thanks, Jake! Glad I got to see you at least once during the run. We still need to have that sushi dinner with the gang.

That is if you even saw them... I did the house three time, and the behind the scenes tour so I knew wht to expect, and only saw the clowns once. And yes noise bleed was a problem, with Cooper as well.

That is if you even saw them... I did the house three time, and the behind the scenes tour so I knew wht to expect, and only saw the clowns once. And yes noise bleed was a problem, with Cooper as well.

Then if you knew they played off of a video with a timer, you should've planned your exit timing better. Majority of the op's in the house didn't mind the slower walking towards the exit most of the time cause they knew people wanted to catch that effect.

I've been going since 2006 and H.R Bloodengutz is my favorite "fun" house compared to the others.

Been going since 2001 ... feel the same way. Top 5 house overall for me, really.

Agreed. The final two rooms relied too heavily on effects that just didn't work with the general population (exception being the clown). Too much of the rest of the house just felt understaffed. Seigfreid & Roy couldn't have had one "undercover" scareactor in their audience? The sawed-in-half lady in the dressing room was great, but she should have been distracting guests from a scare behind them, not the only one in there. And I could barely hear the audio commentary and the 3D was a waste--again, not the actors' fault.