Favorite Haunt Scenes of All Time | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Haunt Scenes of All Time

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since this hasn't been touched in two years, I'll add some new favorite scenes

Halloween - Closet/Hallway
American Werewolf - London Underground
Dollhouse - Crib Room
RUN: Blood, Sweat and Fears - Canada
Freddy V Jason - Elm St Transition
Insidious - Seance Room
Body Collectors: Recollections - Entryway
Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem - All ;)

Sense this thread has not been updated sense 2016... I thought it would be good to bring it up again sense this is the first day of Fall 2021...

Here is my list from 25-30...

Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth - Kitty Kat club (plus alleyway)
The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin - Pumpkin Lord Lair and Graveyard
HHN Icons: Captured - The Caretaker's Nightmare
Yeti: Terror of the Yukon - Chest Scare
Ghostbusters - Fire Station
Poltergeist - The Light and Skull Head Poltergeists Hallway
Scarecrow: The Reaping - Outhouse and Big Jawed Scarecrow Hallway
Dead Waters - River Boat
The Fallen - Blacksmith Demon Room
The Shining - Hedge Maze Entryway
American Horror Story : Volume 2 - Tall Masked Witches Room
Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem - Bear! Bear! Bear! & Gothic

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
1. Slaughter Sinema: Schittie's Kidz scene – Love how it pokes fun of Showbiz Pizza/Chuck E Cheese.
2. Ghost Town: Glow in the Dark Sherriff in the saloon. – All I can say is he looked so Badass and cool!
3. Ghost Town: Undead girls dancing against the wall. – Their movement was so surreal/unnatural/robotic and that made it so creepy!
4. Leave it to Cleaver: Final Scene – Loved how the Exit is an Entrance to a meat shop. The attention to detail was amazing in that room and I liked how he greeted you like you were really shopping there.
5. Leave it to Cleaver: Entrance – Loved how the Entrance was the Exit to a Meat shop with the employee lockers! That’s brilliant!
6. Carnival Graveyard: Robotic Clown above you. His movement was well done and creepy.
7. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds: The scene where it’s a window into a dark hallway with lightning effects. Then all of the sudden you see Leatherface in the Distance running towards you!
8. PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays: The outdoor scene to the side of the house. It was Christmas time and there was Christmas lights and everything. They did a great job immersing you in a neighborhood during Christmas with snow.
9. Resident Evil: Escape From Raccoon City: The facade was really good. You’re in the streets with Leon fighting monsters. It looked really cool.
10. Deadtropolis: The subway scene was well done and the actors did a great job getting all in your face and were very intense! Loved it!
11. The Hallow: The Witches standing around the Cauldron scene. It looked like a stereotypical classic
scene but it felt so authentic and real. Really creepy!

Last edited: