Favorite Magic Kingdom Attractions | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Magic Kingdom Attractions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Whats your favorite MK attractions?

• Splash Mountain

Votes: 59 50.9%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 69 59.5%
  • Pirates of The Caribbean

Votes: 47 40.5%
  • Big Thunder Mountain

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Haunted Mansion

Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Hall of Presidents

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Swiss Family Robinson Tree House

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Pirates Island

• Country Bear Jamboree

• Liberty Belle Riverboat

• Snow White's Scary Adventures

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Dumbo

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Cinderella Castle

• Cinderella's Golden Carousel

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Mad Tea Party

• Peter Pan's Flight

• The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Mickey's Philharmagic

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • It's a Small World

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Mickey's House

• Minnie's House

• Goofy's Barnstormer

• Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Stitsch's Great Escape

• Astro Orbiter

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Walt Disney's carousel of Progress

Votes: 21 18.1%

• Total voters
1. Haunted Mansion
2. Space Mountain
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
4. Pirates of the Carribean
5. It's A Small World
6. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
7. Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
8. Jungle Cruise
9. Walt Disney World Railroad
10. Splash Mountain

1.) Haunted Mansion
2.) Pirates of the Caribbean
3.) Big Thunder Mountain
4.) Splash Mountain
5.) Space Mountain
6.) Stitch's Great Escape

1.) Haunted Mansion
2.) Pirates of the Caribbean
3.) Big Thunder Mountain
4.) Splash Mountain
5.) Space Mountain
6.) Stitch's Great Escape

images

This is the park that's hard for me to say my fave...Splash when in great shape is up there with Big Thunder Mountain and Haunted Mansion...and I still have a soft spot for Carousel of Progress.

Least Fave is Stitch...and that ugly smelly Speedway. If WDW would get rid of those attractions, MK would make so much progress, as long as their replacements are better. Lol

1.) WDW Railroad (love to just chill out and ride the rails,I really like trains, plus theres hardly ever a wait!)
2.) Space Mountain
3.) Haunted Mansion
4.) Big Thunder Mountain
5.) Pirates of the Carribean

Can I just say SotMK and Splash and then fly to DL where all the other attractions by the same name are miles better....

except the Haunted Mansion. WDW's is miles better than that mess. at least imo. the theming was nice tho, but i felt like there was more of a solid backstory there to support it so.

and i like WDW's Fantasmic more than DL's, and i'll agree with you on PotC and Space Mountain in DL they were so much better, much more bigger and dynamic. BTM over there was a joke, it was basically the size of a kiddie ride and it wasn't nearly as rough and exciting as WDW's. their Fantasyland and Tomorrowland were much better content wise but they both felt a little clustered was my only concern. Matterhorn was great, i loved Alice and Pinocchio, since they're not down here in Florida. Toon Town was nice, but meh it was never a highlight for me in WDW when it was around. Indiana Jones was awesome, of course. felt small though. that's basically the general impression everything had on me save Pirates and Space, it was way too small i'm used to WDW's immense size.

except the Haunted Mansion. WDW's is miles better than that mess. at least imo. the theming was nice tho, but i felt like there was more of a solid backstory there to support it so.

and i like WDW's Fantasmic more than DL's, and i'll agree with you on PotC and Space Mountain in DL they were so much better, much more bigger and dynamic. BTM over there was a joke, it was basically the size of a kiddie ride and it wasn't nearly as rough and exciting as WDW's. their Fantasyland and Tomorrowland were much better content wise but they both felt a little clustered was my only concern. Matterhorn was great, i loved Alice and Pinocchio, since they're not down here in Florida. Toon Town was nice, but meh it was never a highlight for me in WDW when it was around. Indiana Jones was awesome, of course. felt small though. that's basically the general impression everything had on me save Pirates and Space, it was way too small i'm used to WDW's immense size.

Bigger doesn't always mean better and I share your views for the most part... Did you get to do mr. toad? so sad we lost it here. Each has the good with the bad but everytime I've been to DL its felt smaller yet a lot less crowded then MK and more personable, I don't know maybe it's just the originality for me to each their own :ears:

Last edited:
Bigger doesn't always mean better and I share your views for the most part... Did you get to do mr. toad? so sad we lost it here. Each has the good with the bad but everytime I've been to DL its felt smaller yet a lot less crowded then MK and more personable, I don't know maybe it's just the originality for me to each their own :ears:

no! i didn't have time there was a lot that i wanted to get out of the way like make comparisons and such between my favorite ride's two versions of this and that i only rode Alice cause (admittedly) it was available to ride virtually on a game i played when i was a kid called Virtual Magic Kingdom and i rode Pinocchio cause i've seen promos for it when watching other DLs' commercials and idk i just wanted to give it a try i guess.

and you're right there were perks and there were downsides and it didn't help that i adored MK for years prior. and when you mention it, it did feel less crowded despite its size. i wasn't so much saying bigger is better, more like it's because i spent more time getting used to WDW that the fact that everything in DL, not just in the park, is really close together is something i'd have to get adjusted to which lessened my experience a bit. now, that doesn't take away from my enjoyment, quite contrary like i said i loved Pirates much more than MK's cause i was pleasantly surprised by how huge it was, detail overload i was impressed! there was enough at DL to make me want to go back, and seriously if i ever go to California again i really want to go back to Anaheim if possible cause while it was so small there was still so much i wanted to do, and i've always wanted to go to DCA as well.