Fear Factor | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Fear Factor

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And it's time was just cut even shorter. Hope everyone is ok though, I'm pretty sure the harness has a safety line back up though.

Reactions: Joel
dont think fear factor is going away
Fear Factor - NBC Auditions for 2017

Fear Factor, will not be handled by NBC but instead, will be done with MTV as the new version will have Ludricis take the hosting gig.

And before you ask, NBCUniversal does not own MTV. Instead, MTV is owned with Viacom.

Honestly, do I think Fear Factor Live will stay by the end of the decade? No. But, I don't think they are going to tear down the theater. In-fact, I think that the logical solution is to have that as the minor addition for 2019, depending on Dragon Challenge being replaced.

I'm going to be watching the new Fear Factor tonight (because I'm in between jobs/school and have nothing better to do with my life tonight :)). I'll give a review later. Coming in with very low expectations though and I barely watched either of the old series.

One of our OU posters that usually has accurate info on Universal's entertainment just recently insinuated ( end of April), on another thread, that Fear Factor's days at the Studios are numbered.

I like the fear factor show at USF, if I could handle eating anything gross I would totally volunteer but I would vomit eating sour milk and bugs.

Reactions: tankart150
I kinda wish they could make an attraction that throwback to Nickelodeon Studios because I do like the audience participation and gameshow aspect of Fear Factor, but the whole Fear aspect is offputting for participation because only a minority of people really want to put their head in a cage full of spiders. A nickelodeon game could be a cheap and quick way to please those upset about the demolition of Nick Studios, while also incorporating the audience participation aspect of FFL

Reactions: tankart150
It's funny looking back at this thread. People begging for it's closure in 2009, and now, nearly a decade later, it's still here. I don't know if it's funny or sad.

You're not kidding.

Yeah, its open. That way its fair game to say it should be closed forever. Wouldn't an Indy-style stunt show be really cool in there? Maybe based on the Jason Bourne series.

Reactions: Joel