Forum Tweaks | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Forum Tweaks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wreck my account and go all ham, I see how it is. ;)

Looks great Brian! The new carousel is a great feature, hope the mod team is using the thread marking feature!

Reactions: Brian G.
What about their merry merry unbirthday!?
alice in wonderland disney GIF

Reactions: Jerroddragon
So as you now see - we've made changes to the Forums look. This is now the default look for the forums (And yes, there is a dark mode).

I know some of you had a preference, though - so if you have preferred the other version, you can still choose it.

We will be adding a couple more styles but that will only be for our VIPs and Premium Members.

In addition, there are few more tweaks I'm looking to make before I officially feel the project is "complete".

Thanks

So as you now see - we've made changes to the Forums look. This is now the default look for the forums (And yes, there is a dark mode).

I know some of you had a preference, though - so if you have preferred the other version, you can still choose it.

We will be adding a couple more styles but that will only be for our VIPs and Premium Members.

In addition, there are few more tweaks I'm looking to make before I officially feel the project is "complete".

Thanks

Looks really great Brian.

and tweaked the rank bars a bit to bolden them up and make them easier to read.
Only thing if you can make posts with new replied a little more bold, it doesn't stand out as much as it used to. Or maybe it is just my old eyes :lol:

The topics show new so those are good, it is just the posts themselves once in the topic.

I see that the post ranks have changed again. I used to be a time traveler but now I'm a JP Ranger while posters with higher post counts and reaction scores are now time travelers. What is the revised ranking system now?