Forum Upgrade | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Forum Upgrade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if this is the right thread but I noticed Twitter (X) links are displayed as “this tweet is unavailable.” If you click the actual link it loads on Twitter so the posts are still there and valid. I cleared my cache and restarted my phone to rule out those. I am on mobile/safari if that helpsIMG_1482.png

Not sure if this is the right thread but I noticed Twitter (X) links are displayed as “this tweet is unavailable.” If you click the actual link it loads on Twitter so the posts are still there and valid. I cleared my cache and restarted my phone to rule out those. I am on mobile/safari if that helpsView attachment 19482
Unfortnately with Elon continuously messing around with the App and restricting/changing API features, that’s a them issue.

You could try adding vx in front of "Twitter.com" i.e. vxtwitter.com/fjdskjasfkjl which may force it to work, helps on Discord at least

Reactions: BriefCasey
With so much of recent orlando park construction exclusively documented on Twitter, I hope people like Bioreconstruct start posting elsewhere as well.

Reactions: Nico
With so much of recent orlando park construction exclusively documented on Twitter, I hope people like Bioreconstruct start posting elsewhere as well.

I'll be the last to defend Elon, but Twitter is still Twitter (more or less and I refuse to call it by its new name), and it's already a headache to juggle other social accounts. Things like Bluesky, Mastadon, and even Threads to an extent have a long way to go before you really start seeing sustained usage like Twitter.

I'll be the last to defend Elon, but Twitter is still Twitter (more or less and I refuse to call it by its new name), and it's already a headache to juggle other social accounts. Things like Bluesky, Mastadon, and even Threads to an extent have a long way to go before you really start seeing sustained usage like Twitter.
Threads is the closest, but like, they haven’t made any improvements since launch really. Still no actual website to use. I haven’t used Threads in a long, long time due to lack of promised updates.

I agree mostly. I'm more getting at that I hope the history in photos is archived elsewhere that's publicly accessible. Especially with how Twitter doesn't let you access any content without an account anymore.