Frozen Ever After | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The 3 guys are working or they were as of 2 weeks ago :)

But yes, with Soarin and Frozen down Epcot was very sad. We did have fast passes for Test Track, so avoided that line lol

Reactions: Mad Dog
The 3 guys are working or they were as of 2 weeks ago :)

But yes, with Soarin and Frozen down Epcot was very sad. We did have fast passes for Test Track, so avoided that line lol
And even walking into innoventions now is pretty depressing. There's almost nothing there.

Seriously though, I kinda wish they would move the Festival Center from WoL to Innoventions and come up with a modern day weather pavilion. And i'd hope they'd tear that place apart because it looks like an 80's mall foodcourt in there.

Reactions: misterID
And the most confusing part of Epcot as opposed to EPCOT Center is "what the heck are those two big center buildings and why are they there..?"

This explains the grave error in judgement made by WDI when they changed the buildings from their original intent to the hot mess they are still today:

Even if you wont click and watch, think that every dead end, dark space, useless corridor - used to not be that. The doors were in different places, the windows let in light, and the sides of the buildings had walkways all around them. You COULD get from Seas back to Spaceship Earth before the redesign.

Even if you wont click and watch, think that every dead end, dark space, useless corridor - used to not be that. The doors were in different places, the windows let in light, and the sides of the buildings had walkways all around them. You COULD get from Seas back to Spaceship Earth before the redesign.

Right, with Innoventions basically closed and a lot of the old walkways to get around easier no longer used....I think it's tiiiiiiime for an overhaul, to bring it back closer to the original concept.

I didn't mind innoventions when it was first opened around 1994, but its just gotten worse ever since.

Goodness, that Marni is really into the nitty-gritty history of WDW. I was able to watch 2 minutes of the video before I lost interest.
It's nice that someone documents these things for the public though. I enjoy quite a lot of his videos.

Didn't I say somewhere earlier in this thread that they were aiming for the 17th-18th, and if it wasn't ready then, they would fling the doors open on the 21st, ready or not?

Expect....improvements/adjustments after the 21st.

Reactions: IzzyB
Didn't I say somewhere earlier in this thread that they were aiming for the 17th-18th, and if it wasn't ready then, they would fling the doors open on the 21st, ready or not?

Expect....improvements/adjustments after the 21st.
Feel if this is the case, this may not turn out well for disney