Frozen Ever After | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly the whole Norway Pavillion has always been Archetechually a hot mess of facades that dont fit....this is just more of a stark transition that doesnt fit just as much of the ride inside...:(

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Unfortunately, this looks to be pretty spot on and final according to this rendering from awhile back:

newmaelstrom_zpszdbdtxba.jpg

Reactions: Ryno27
How are FastPass+ reservations going for this? Have people been able to book them or are they finding them to be scarce?

How are FastPass+ reservations going for this? Have people been able to book them or are they finding them to be scarce?
Let's see... a ride that at max theoretical capacity can do 1100/hour (which won't happen), open from 9-9, and has the Frozen name/brand attached to it.

How do you think it's going? ;)

I was able to book them easily 30 days out. Right now I have Wednesday and Friday FPs and haven't determined which I will use. I think I am going to try and get a Saturday one when they come up. But so far they are not as hard as I thought they would be. Now granted, hotel guests have already booked their 60 days out ones and probably don't realize it is going to be open when they get here. So in a month or 2 AP holders and Day tickets holders will probably not be able to find them like Mine Train. I was able to easily get mine train at the beginning too. However I thought this will be harder since more people know and understand the FP system.

Those leaked photos were leaked a LONG time ago. I would remove them as Brian asked for them not to be posted.

I was able to book them easily 30 days out. Right now I have Wednesday and Friday FPs and haven't determined which I will use. I think I am going to try and get a Saturday one when they come up. But so far they are not as hard as I thought they would be. Now granted, hotel guests have already booked their 60 days out ones and probably don't realize it is going to be open when they get here. So in a month or 2 AP holders and Day tickets holders will probably not be able to find them like Mine Train. I was able to easily get mine train at the beginning too. However I thought this will be harder since more people know and understand the FP system.

Those leaked photos were leaked a LONG time ago. I would remove them as Brian asked for them not to be posted.
That was basically what, day 1 or 2 you got those FP+ though? Go look now, there's nothing.

That was basically what, day 1 or 2 you got those FP+ though? Go look now, there's nothing.

I looked yesterday around 8 PM to see which day was 30 days out and then I just looked to see if there was any and they gave me 3 time choices around the same time. Which means there was a ton open still for that day.

I looked yesterday around 8 PM to see which day was 30 days out and then I just looked to see if there was any and they gave me 3 time choices around the same time. Which means there was a ton open still for that day.
I'm surprised then as I haven't had any luck the times i've tried. It's also surprising considering the limited capacity.

I'm surprised then as I haven't had any luck the times i've tried. It's also surprising considering the limited capacity.

I don't know. I honestly had forgotten to keep trying for a weekend since I got the Friday ones. So then yesterday for some reason it was in my mind and I decided to check. The Saturday and Sunday were booked, but the Wednesday which was 30 days out there was some. So today would be Thurs, tomorrow Friday, so Thursday I need to check to see if I can get Saturday ones. I think in the end we will probably go Friday, but good to have options. Depends on my husband and his job search. If he has a job by then, then plans may change and we may have to do Saturday. But if he doesn't, I can easily leave mine earlier and go on a Wednesday or Friday.

Which by the way, June 27th, 29th & 3oth all have available times right now.

Good to hear that it's not going to be impossible to get.

Don't get me wrong. In 3 weeks I expect this to be as hard to get as Mine Train and Anna&Elsa M&G. The only reason I think it is easier now is because those who booked FPs 60 days out don't realize these are open now. But as soon as the 60 day out people see these (which will be in 3 weeks) then they will be impossible to get.

The good news is Test Track and Soarin will no longer be as impossible to get lol I imagine they won't sell out until the day of.

Oh. lol I've never done the FastPass+ thing at 30/60 days but it sounds stressful, just like the dining ressies can be for the Royal Table and whatever else is that popular nowadays.

Oh. lol I've never done the FastPass+ thing at 30/60 days but it sounds stressful, just like the dining ressies can be for the Royal Table and whatever else is that popular nowadays.

I only do 30 days out for special things like this and when friends or family is coming in town and I know what days we are going to which park. Which is not often. Honestly I can do the day of and get decent fast passes for most parks. But there are key rides that are impossible to get at 30.

I did 60 once when my friends were staying at the resort, it was more fun than stressful. Of course they plan in advance which park they are going on which days based on crowd predictor research or past experience. So I already knew which days was what. It was fun on the one day that we were coming in later than them because I could pick whatever I wanted. Everything and every time was pretty much available. So that was fun to me lol

But there is a whole group of vacationers that stay on site and do dining at 180 days and FP at 60 days. They even have travel agents that do it for them and stuff like that. It is pretty crazy. I imagine it is stressful for some, but for people like me I can see it being fun. I am a planner, so for me working out my day is fun. I do it at Sea World all the time. I map out what shows and what places we will stop between shows and where and when we will eat. Personally for my family it makes it a much more enjoyable experience.

My Universal Planning Guide for September/Oct. 2016 Vacation.....Arrive at Sapphire Falls on 9/24/16 apx. 6:30 PM....Enjoy leisurely relaxing vacation :cheers:...Depart from Portofino Resort on 10/8/16 7:00 AM.........Planning for a Frozen ride time would take more time than my entire planning for a Universal vacation. :)

Reactions: UNIrd