Fun Spot Expansion | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Fun Spot Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is a GoPro POV video of White Lightning . . .

[video=youtube_share;yPCgNrQSFQI]http://youtu.be/yPCgNrQSFQI[/video]

Thank you HM55 for wearing the camera. :thumbs:

Awesome stuff right there. It was a blast, except I was in the shot the whole time. My kids have pointed out that no matter how scary the ride is I always look like I'm sitting on the couch watching TV.

Last edited:
I have no idea how you can take pictures like that. I'm terrified I'll lose a lighter and would probably have a heart attack holding a high-end fragile camera.

Awesome stuff right there. It was a blast, except I was in the shot the whole time. My kids have pointed out that no matter how scary the ride is I always look like I'm sitting on the couch watching TV.

I pretty much have the whole ride in pictures with you in, at least you wont have to shell out for the on ride photo now :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome video and pics, Mike! And that GoPro is pretty awesome, Bob! :cheers:

I really gotta get myself to Fun Spot one of these days and ride White Lightning...

Thanks buddy :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how you can take pictures like that. I'm terrified I'll lose a lighter and would probably have a heart attack holding a high-end fragile camera.

I have a strap that goes around my across my torso so I wasn't overly worried about losing the camera, plus I had my kung foo grip on it as well :lol: The challenge came mid way thru the ride when the Gopro felt liek it was starting to slip off my head. I had on hand holding that while the other was holding the camera and snapping away.

I finally rode White Lightning and was thouroughly impressed. Probably one of the best wooden coasters I've ever been on. GCI makes a damn good ride.

Got to ride White Lightening for the first time on Thursday and it is a beautiful thing. Incredibly smooth and packs a big time punch for a ride as short as it is.