Funny On Ride Photo | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Funny On Ride Photo

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ Indiana Jones?

Once while surfing the web I stumbled upon a guy literally flying out of his seat on Tower of Terror. I can't find.

--- Update ---

Never mind. I found it!

129147313850818096.jpg

Yeah the FJ ride photo was waaaay too expensive, and we never even got to see either of ours since the guy was just writing random numbers that he gave out to people (none were correct) and it seemed as though our screens had already passed even though we walked straight out. Not worth that money, though. We considered buying out ROTM one since it wasn't too badly priced (morning discount) and was quite funny since I was clinging onto Jay desperately, but in the end the only photos we bought from Uni were the two of us with Spongebob!

Ok, I've been putting this off for to long. My scanner isn't working so I apologize for snapping a pic of a pic but it should still be pretty clear. My friend and I are the two in the back. I'm holding up my shoes and he lifted is shirt and rolled his eyes into the back of his head. No idea who the girl in the pink shirt is but she definitely added to the photo. When we went into the gift shop to purchase it, the lady at the counter was ecstatic. She says, "Are those shoes?.... ARE THOSE NIPPLES?!?!" It was priceless.

misc.jpg

Maybe this thread should be moved to the United category?

Last edited: