Future of Jurassic Park River Adventure | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Jurassic Park River Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Do you want River Adventure to get the Hollywood treatment or stay JP?

• Keep it JP

Votes: 108 37.4%
  • Bring on the iRex

Votes: 181 62.6%

• Total voters
I could go for either. In the public consciousness I’m sure they’re viewed as the same exact franchise but like anything the first one (Park) is still the best. World isn’t a bad movie either and if I’m being honest it’s my second favorite of the whole franchise. Having the Indominus added to the River Adventure wouldn’t be offensive to me especially since it’s likely that’s the only way we’d ever get it in Florida. I enjoyed the Hollywood ride when I went on it and a plussed version at Islands that possibly keeps the Ultrasaurs and includes the Mosasaur in a different way would be an A+ in my book. Or they could just fix the current ride, either one.

I was originally against the Screens based opening of Jurassic World, but after riding this a week ago, I think it needs to be either put out of it's misery or an extensive rehab will need to happen.

my gut tells me they would rather spend the money on the indoor portion that won't succumb to the elements.

This ride shouldn't even be open in it's current condition...

We're closing-in on three months of the lagoon being in a non-show-ready state.
ac16b6fd-cb2b-432f-8de8-69a53d2cdc8f_text.gif

Ironically, this is the first time I ever wondered into Camp Jurassic, as I always thought it would be a rather lame play area. I was incredibly impressed with the Cave system. It was sorta like being in the Goonies. It was also void of people. Kind of like how Tom Sawyers Island is. I enjoyed this way more then River Adventure.

Ironically, this is the first time I ever wondered into Camp Jurassic, as I always thought it would be a rather lame play area. I was incredibly impressed with the Cave system. It was sorta like being in the Goonies. It was also void of people. Kind of like how Tom Sawyers Island is. I enjoyed this way more then River Adventure.
Camp Jurassic (those caves especially) is such an underrated gem.

Did you happen to discover the spitter spray guns area with the wall guns?

If not, that’s a true highlight and worth entering the area.

For those who have not discovered it, veer right when you enter to find the spitter water cannons.

For those who have not discovered it, veer right when you enter to find the spitter water cannons.
SHHH! Don't tell them everything, we wanna keep it the nice quiet spot!

no actually I didn't ha ha. Well another reason to go back.

Reactions: tankart150
Love to hear I’m not the only one who ADORES the Amber Mines in Camp Jurassic!
I love lands that have these old-school explore at your own risk experiences almost like Tom Sawyer island. This is why Jurassic is my favorite of all universal lands, as you can get lost and experience things without waiting in a line. Attractions like this add depth to a land and make it feel like an actual, lived-in place.