"Garden of Allah" ? | Inside Universal Forums

"Garden of Allah" ?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm new around here, so I don't know if this topic has been done to death.

But... what's with this thing? It seems like a waste of space in the park. Are there any talks/plans/rumours of building on this land? Is it large enough for an attraction? When they say that "all plots will be in use by 2018/2020 (or whenever it was)" does that include putting this space into use?

(also, I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of these buildings, so I took to Google Maps. Had no idea you could Street View around the park, so awesome. Plus, Amity is still there, Amity exists in Digital Universal! Reasons for staying in the physical world are diminishing).

Yeah it's too small for anything major, plus it's a really nice area of the park - a quiet spot :)

But I always thought they would use the area by it for a relocation of the ET entrance, but HTF says it's staying as part of KidZone so I would say a small attraction goes into its spot - maybe a Classic Monsters fun house/dark ride to compliment Horror Makeup Show?

It's a great place to do a photo shoot. Very nice quiet area to eat a lunch or have a drink. Makes for a great scarezone, too. Might not offer a lot otherwise, but I can truly appreciate it for what it is. It almost feels like the Hub at Magic Kingdom. In the middle of all the action, but a nice slice of quiet to eat some popcorn, people watch from a far and enjoy some downtime.

I don't think well ever see anything in this spot...for all the reasons listed above...I also happen to enjoy walking through there now and then...or sitting by the fountain near the Cafe.