Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Gatorland

so much to do (someday). Gatorland is something none of us have ever done. I have noticed a gator hanging in the lake behind us. I do not like that she was hanging on my side, I've lived near the Everglades for most of my life and the gators tend to stay on the side of the water that is less traveled (by people). She knows I have been watching her and that sux for she should not trust people.

Hopefully she will continue to keep some distance between us, I doubt she is a problem. My guess is that she is only around 4 feet long so not too bad, but I would not want to mess w/ any gator personally!

so much to do (someday). Gatorland is something none of us have ever done. I have noticed a gator hanging in the lake behind us. I do not like that she was hanging on my side, I've lived near the Everglades for most of my life and the gators tend to stay on the side of the water that is less traveled (by people). She knows I have been watching her and that sux for she should not trust people.

Hopefully she will continue to keep some distance between us, I doubt she is a problem. My guess is that she is only around 4 feet long so not too bad, but I would not want to mess w/ any gator personally!
I have fond memories of going to Gatorland as a kid. I would also check out Wild Florida airboating as well.

I have fond memories of going to Gatorland as a kid. I would also check out Wild Florida airboating as well.

Nice, I mean, she is 14 now, she has been out at Big Cypress down south, always nice to be out in nature anyway one can. I saw a sign whilst driving for a 'tree trek adventures' that might be worth seeing someday I imagine, but I believe I read here about gatorland having a zip line and I assume that is what the other 'road side attraction' is.