General Movies & TV Thread | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it makes for a good last hurrah for many of the actors and depending on the version, they could justify bringing back Iron Man which would be ridiculous but I don't care.

And then you film extra footage to have the Deadpool version and everybody loses their minds again.

I'm genuinely so excited about the idea.
RDJ has said he has no interest in coming back to the MCU, however, I think once Marvel flashes the money, he'll be back. He had Doolittle, which I think lost a bit of money if i'm not mistaken, and what is he in next? Black Widow (remember, BW takes place before Tony dies). After that, he's got nothing coming up and the only thing he's rumored for is the Kevin Feige Star Wars movie.

If i'm RDJ, I stay close friends with Feige since he seems to love him and also learn to embrace the Iron Man character and just continue to cash in.

Reactions: Scott W.
RDJ has said he has no interest in coming back to the MCU, however, I think once Marvel flashes the money, he'll be back. He had Doolittle, which I think lost a bit of money if i'm not mistaken, and what is he in next? Black Widow (remember, BW takes place before Tony dies). After that, he's got nothing coming up and the only thing he's rumored for is the Kevin Feige Star Wars movie.

If i'm RDJ, I stay close friends with Feige since he seems to love him and also learn to embrace the Iron Man character and just continue to cash in.

I could see RDJ warming to the idea and Secret Wars offers a one off type deal. The Russo brothers have said that they would only return to direct Secret Wars.

Reactions: Grabnar and Nick

After the mention of Nic Cage in the 'The Future of Hall of Presidents' thread, this has tickled me.

"No, I won't be in your movie" seems like Nic Cage has never said that in his career ever.
Most of the time it ends in disaster but occasionaly there is something fun, this looks like one of the fun ones.

While Tom Holland was promoting his upcoming movie "Cherry", he mentioned in an interview that he was deep in the audition process for a part (which he believed to be John Boyega's Finn). Interesting to think about. I really can't imagine him in the role of Finn and I think they made the right choice moving forward with Boyega, especially back in what, 2014 when Tom Holland was barely 18 (and looking 14 :lol:)

I'm going to guess this will be a Hulu/Star Original given that it's Searchlight TV connected to it. Searchlight puts out high quality stuff more often than not so i'll keep an eye on this.

It's hard to figure where to post this since it's not connected to any specific movie or anything so i'll just post this here:

I loved HIMYM, but some things would be better off without a spin-off. But alas, it's now a Disney-owned show now, so like High Fidelity and Love, Victor, it's another fox property getting a spinoff. If it meets the quality of either of those shows though, it could be a pretty decent show.

Has anybody here watched Steins;Gate? Currently watching it after a friend recommended it to me and I also highly recommend it. The first 10 episodes are an absolute drag but after that it gets really good.