Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can 100% deal with lockers when it's an attraction that goes over guests, like HRRR or Hulk. I can even excuse it with MIB because of the nature of that ride. But whenever I have to get a locker for Mummy or MIB I just roll my eyes.

Reactions: BrenRays
I know someone who lost pocketed glasses on the RRR lift.

And someone who was working Hulk when the knife happened.

These rules are for a reason.

yep. That lift hill at HRRR is the thing I dislike the most about the ride and I've noticed things trying to leave my on it (pre new rules, but things like a license that i like to always have with me)

So we pay for the guy’s stupidity. I say it’s natural selection doing it’s job very well.

natural selection if it would have hit the offender...something completely different for the guest walking across the bridge!

Tell that to the guy who lost an eye cause someone else dropped something on Dueling Dragons.

correct, case in point.

The lockers idea is fine. The execution is awful. I’d hope with any new ride that they manage to incorporate the idea better but Gringotts is probably the worst out the lot. Ridiculously warm and cramped.

Reactions: tankart150
The MiB vehicle hit someone across a bridge and not the guy that got out of it?

Man, that thing has a mind of its own!!!

I’m never clear in what I am saying. Anyway, I have seen objects fly from Hulk and land onto the bridge going into Marvel Island. I thought when the knive story came out the knive almost hit a kid walking with their family in the park...

When you see me wearing a g string in the parks don't be alarmed. I hate lockers. Two years ago I waited 15 minutes for a family to cram 8 backpack things into 2 lockers at FJ. Never again.

I’m never clear in what I am saying. Anyway, I have seen objects fly from Hulk and land onto the bridge going into Marvel Island. I thought when the knive story came out the knive almost hit a kid walking with their family in the park...
The post you quoted was in reference to the MiB incident.

Imma let you finish but FJ is by faaaaaaaar the worst
Gringotts locker area is much smaller than FJ though to the point where they limit the amount of people from your group that enter the lockers to one or two people. FJ is annoying because it's a lot of pandemonium, but at least there's a decent amount of lockers there as opposed to Gringotts.

Gringotts locker area is much smaller than FJ though to the point where they limit the amount of people from your group that enter the lockers to one or two people. FJ is annoying because it's a lot of pandemonium, but at least there's a decent amount of lockers there as opposed to Gringotts.
I’ve never had an issue getting to Gringotts lockers. I always have an issue getting to FJ ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.