Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 529 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting how Universal has gagged many of the Potter vendors. One would think they would love to have buckbeak featured in their project gallery.
I'm sure they would, and that's why I have to say "I think" or "I have heard" they did that figure. It seems like they're not allowed to admit it lol.

I'm sure they would, and that's why I have to say "I think" or "I have heard" they did that figure. It seems like they're not allowed to admit it lol.

And yet some time ago there was that lengthy behind the curtain video of the vendor building, testing, and installing the Forbidden Journey dragon... or did that eventually get pulled?

Reactions: HPFred
I'm hoping the entire figure raises up slowly as we pass, like he's waking up... but the middle head has additional movement. Then it will all look alive. That's my hope anyway.
That makes a lot more sense than what was in my head. I hope you’re right!

Is the Today show hype still happening tomorrow then? Id assumed not as it had all gone a bit quiet. And if so, where can I watch it live in the UK? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.