Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 668 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be that guy and say Hogsmeade will not need a virtual queue to get in beyond the first day. I don't see this attraction being that huge. Like, don't get me wrong it'll be popular but enough to where the current queue will take care of it.
Projections aren't that big for opening day attendance. Of course if everyone descends upon Potter, then they'll have a problem.

My bet? Not that bad on a Thursday. Weekend will get messy as locals go.
Yup, I really don't think opening day will be anywhere near as bad as some of you are thinking it will. It's the weekends when the parks will have more people in the parks that need to be watched. And even then idk exactly how "crazy" it will be. The marketing on this has been pretty quiet overall.

If it was a mad house for Tigris, it will be a mad house for Hagrid's...Locals know when something is opening up
Tigris has terrible capacity though whereas Potter is the complete opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: HPFred
I imagine they’ll open IOA early for crowds (7am for 9am open) and HE will start at 9am. That’s just a guess.
Then they really should open the parking garage earlier than 6:30 as they're planning. They have opened parking at 4am for previous Potter openings (yes I realize this is only a ride and not a new land, but still).

Reactions: SukaVayne73
Then they really should open the parking garage earlier than 6:30 as they're planning. They have opened parking at 4am for previous Potter openings (yes I realize this is only a ride and not a new land, but still).

If they do that they have to bring TMs in... which costs money. At a risk of not enough people coming that early...

Not saying it won’t be, but I honestly think it will mostly be a morning thing for the most part. I’m not expecting insane all-day crowds.

Don’t confuse that as me saying there will be short lines by the end of the day though.
I'm catching a vibe that people think this ride won't attract a huge crowd...I think that's incorrect, but we will see

As I said before, locals alone will cause a crowd...and from what I see on news sites posting about this, people are excited

Reactions: Mad Dog
I'm catching a vibe that people think this ride won't attract a huge crowd...I think that's incorrect, but we will see

As I said before, locals alone will cause a crowd...and from what I see on news sites posting about this, people are excited
Yes, after all, this is Potter. It's not any old IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.