Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 372 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does this photo from Bio shows that the track between the concrete walls is quite a bit more to the right then the left wall. Will that provide for some extra theming?
Do7W98LX0AAs3S-.jpg

Reactions: Ryno27
Better look at all the new trees.

I wonder, how many of the trees blocking the view from the Hogwart's Express will be left in place once the coaster is finished?

Also, this is putting a serious strain on my self-control already for when I told myself that next year will be a "No Florida" year. I find myself thinking, "Well, maybe just a two day trip on the HP Coaster opens?"

"bioreconstruct on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/WYAWD9KFcS</a></p>&mdash; bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) <a href="">

I think this is what im most intrigued by now, thats a lot of steel in the section where the ride ends, presumably will continue to rise too?

Anyone know what the sections cut out in what looks like wood are for?

Every new set of photos of this project just amaze me even more, is this comfortably the largest scale project Uni have taken on for a single attraction? Certainly construction wise anyway. Possibly even Disney too?

I am not sure if anyone knows what the slots in the wood at the end of the ride are all about. It just might be a construction technique and means nothing. (but I am sure that many of us dream of them being tracks on which robot creatures move about) :)

I am not sure if anyone knows what the slots in the wood at the end of the ride are all about. It just might be a construction technique and means nothing. (but I am sure that many of us dream of them being tracks on which robot creatures move about) :)
@Alica to name one

"bioreconstruct on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/WYAWD9KFcS</a></p>&mdash; bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) <a href="">

I think this is what im most intrigued by now, thats a lot of steel in the section where the ride ends, presumably will continue to rise too?

Anyone know what the sections cut out in what looks like wood are for?

Every new set of photos of this project just amaze me even more, is this comfortably the largest scale project Uni have taken on for a single attraction? Certainly construction wise anyway. Possibly even Disney too?

As I marked on my new layout, the very end should have a final scene (the wave goodbye moment) probably with some type of creature, (oh I hope it’s a unicorn!) And I believe it will be themed as rockwork leading from the ruins to the queue entrance, maybe with a little cave for the (hopefully) unicorn to rest in, and not be visible to the outdoor queue behind it.

As I marked on my new layout, the very end should have a final scene (the wave goodbye moment) probably with some type of creature, (oh I hope it’s a unicorn!) And I believe it will be themed as rockwork leading from the ruins to the queue entrance, maybe with a little cave for the (hopefully) unicorn to rest in, and not be visible to the outdoor queue behind it.
Nice but I don't know about the waving unicorn...
latest

So is it confirmed that they will no longer be enclosing the spike? Is the theory now that we drop into a cave and pop out of it facing the sky? I was looking forward to the complete enclosure of that element but I guess this works too.

So is it confirmed that they will no longer be enclosing the spike? Is the theory now that we drop into a cave and pop out of it facing the sky? I was looking forward to the complete enclosure of that element but I guess this works too.
I still think they're enclosing the spike. Just can't start that until they finish filling in the land around it.

Barely visible in one of Bio's photos behind the drop building, these are test samples for interior rockwork and Devil's Snare tendrils off to the side of the area. One is a darkly painted rock section, and the other is oily black tendrils.

View attachment 8084
Would that be these from a little while back?

I remember seeing (what I think was) these partially unwrapped peeking over the fence from Slaughter Sinema’s queue last week and wondered what they were for.

Status
Not open for further replies.