Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 674 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously LOCALS come to see new stuff. I just don't feel like there's a ton of buzz around this ride outside of Universal fan circles. I was just talking to some casual theme park friends the other day and they didn't even know this ride was a thing that was happening.

Point - Obviously there's gonna be a ton of locals, vloggers, Potter fans, and those who like to be 'first' that will come out. But there's already been two giant Potter openings. I don't think enough people will care to drive from out of state to ride this opening day. I know the internal projection for opening day and it's not all that high.

I know this is a tiny sampling, but we have friends flying in from Boston and Atlanta that we're meeting just for the new ride. They are neither huge Potter or Universal Fans, just enjoy both enough to have them dish out $600+ to come experience it, albeit a week after opening (we don't care about being first, just want to experience it ASAP).

Are we expecting some sort of fanfare Wednesday morning too or is it just “hop in line real quick to ride this thing on opening day!!”?

Status
Not open for further replies.