Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotta say it, but that one maze is a total rip off of Knott's Scary Farm... they had a Tooth Fairy maze 3-4 years ago. Pretty blatant rip off.

It's not. Let's not pretend the Tooth Fairy is some original creation. It's been twisted into horror many times. The storylines of both houses are not the same. Same argument was brought up with The Depths/Depths of Fear last year and they were two different houses.

For those that are going to go be respectful and responsible or you guys will be the reason they can it.

Knowing how crazy this fanbase can be I'm really worried people are gunna crowd and and be obnoxious and make it look really bad on universal for trying this.
Oh it’s gonna look bad for Universal. But it’s clear after Labor Day they don’t really care about looking bad

Oh it’s gonna look bad for Universal. But it’s clear after Labor Day they don’t really care about looking bad

Please stop being so negative... They have plexiglass up, a virtual queue and social distancing markers in the house and queue (UO Team). You can’t completely control people, I think they do a pretty decent job with what they’re handed.

Please stop being so negative... They have plexiglass up, a virtual queue and social distancing markers in the house and queue (UO Team). You can’t completely control people, I think they do a pretty decent job with what they’re handed.
Nah. We're in a pandemic. Pretending everything is butterflies and rainbows is massively irresponsible. There's a reason even Universal is only doing this as a test for now. I'm willing to be the forum's resident COVID buzzkill here :lol:

I'm debating Sunday, but no chance you'll find me out there Saturday. I do love the Trick R' Treating idea any other year (seriously, it's about time), but this feels like another thing that'll just lead to a lot of maskless kids roaming and eating candy :shrug:

Last edited:
***If it makes it past testing I was really hoping for a weekday offering - but thinking about staffing this may have been an unrealistic expectation. If it’s going to be hard to staff on weekends it’s hard to see them being able to do weekdays as well.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I hope it is successful and does well this weekend, both attendance-wise and safety-wise! Would love to attend (and ever since last year my husband has been dying to see Tooth Fairy) but since we're a couple hours away in north FL we'd need more notice to make plans. Hope everyone who goes has a great time.
I also really love the idea of trick-or-treating at IOA--very smart addition.

Gotta say it, but that one maze is a total rip off of Knott's Scary Farm... they had a Tooth Fairy maze 3-4 years ago. Pretty blatant rip off.
I would agree if the theme itself was closer, knott's was pretty much tooth themed Hostel with a modern timeframe while this sounds more like krampus with a victorian timeframe, if rumors are correct.
Now Depths of Fear on the other hand, that came off as them just smashing The Depths and Dark Entities from knotts together into one maze.

Won't be able to go until Sunday. I expect a complete detailed report on best practices to get in virtual line and etc. from all prior day attendees. Lol!!!

Reactions: rinacee