Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly the only thing I want from UO at this point is a house-smell candle. Make it happen!

Not exactly house smell exactly but pure horror (in a good way!) for the nostrils.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Why such a nasty comment? Coming from a Veteran Member too, jeez.
Two reasons:

1) It’s less than 24 hours. They can wait.

2) I try to be extremely agreeable and helpful. However, I am not a fan of getting directly and explicitly asked for information. I’ll answer general questions. I give the information I’m comfortable giving in the time I’m comfortable giving it.

I’ll admit, it was a pretty calloused response. It was directed at everyone, though. Not just the person who asked. A curt answer can stop a lot of questions.

Last edited:
Tampering expectations, I'd advise everyone else to do the same.
I'm gonna guess they keep the houses running till Nov 1st and add one more, this would be during the day.

Does anyone know if they did have Blinky cups? This is very important that this gets answered, lol xD.

And thank you @Legacy for teasing us all season and sharing inside info, we all appreciate it, just putting this thank you out there for him because it sounds like after today there will be nothing left to announce....Unless?

So what time do we think we might get an announcement today (assuming there is one at all) Last time they announced the two houses at around 5 p.m., so I don't know, any knowledge on this?

So what time do we think we might get an announcement today (assuming there is one at all) Last time they announced the two houses at around 5 p.m., so I don't know, any knowledge on this?
Well, the weekend went overall pretty well. And with them tweeting about the queue lines, and the new markers showing up, I can’t really see them not continuing. As for announcement, I’m guessing it’s gonna be another blog post at some random time today