Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween - Hell Comes to Haddonfield

A giant meh for me. The first film is so iconic, with an amazing soundtrack and cinematography that gives it so much depth and changed the way horror was made. The sequel is just a sequel. It doesn't do anything to top the original nor is a classic of its own right. What made the original house so good is that every scene was a really memorable scene from the film. The sequel really has nothing that memorable about it nor the following the first one had. I think it'll be an ok house, especially if there are fire effects but I think people are gonna compare it too much to the 24 house and get disappointed over it. Whatever though it's better than TWD

As a huge fan of the whole entire series including reboots and Halloween III season of the witch, I'm more then excited for the house. The title gives more then just recreating the sequel! You could give me a Michael Myers based house every year and id be just as pumped. That fire scene at the end better happen!!!

As a huge fan of the whole entire series including reboots and Halloween III season of the witch, I'm more then excited for the house. The title gives more then just recreating the sequel! You could give me a Michael Myers based house every year and id be just as pumped. That fire scene at the end better happen!!!

I thought I was the only person who liked Season of the Witch. My friends groan every time I ask them to watch it in October.

Cautious after being let down by AWiL last year, but the original producer's son/copyright holder came to town and allowed a private screening of Halloween just for HHN fans--I see Universal Creative doing everything in their power not to let him down.

It won't be a rebuild of the house, so I don't think that'll affect it.

I'm really torn on this house. At first I wasn't thrilled because of the "meh" experiences I had going through the re-do of AWiL. On the other hand, I start to get excited knowing that, unlike last year's AWiL, this is at least a new house. Ultimately, if they are able to get a cast of the same caliber as 24's house, I don't think I'll be unhappy in the end.

It won't be a rebuild of the house, so I don't think that'll affect it.

I think that will help. But to be honest, the facade and the first room and likely most of the costumes will be the same, there will be a strong sense of deja vu. I'd still much rather this than a straight-up re-do.

I thought I was the only person who liked Season of the Witch. My friends groan every time I ask them to watch it in October.

i really love halloween 3, i think it is a wonderful halloween movie.

I like halloween 2 a lot too, it compliments the first one in a good way, this house will be awesome