Halloween Horror Nights 11 at USS | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 11 at USS

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Whether you have a passion of horror, a knack of scaring, or a desire to create spine-chilling moments, we are looking for you! Don't let fear hold you back - this is your chance to be a part of the nightmares.

Join our online auditions for a hell of a time. Submit your audition at www.rwsentosa.com/usshhnauditions by 25th June

FB_IMG_1687419529592.jpg

USS has just released more information on its lineup...
USS-HHN-11-Combined-houses-scaled.jpg

Haunted Houses:
  • All of Us Are Dead
  • Rebirth of the Matriarch
  • DIYU: Descent into Hell
  • Grimm Encounters
  • [Unannounced Fifth House]
Scare Zones:
  • Dead Man's Wharf
  • The Hacker
  • The Cursed Kiraman
Live Shows:
  • Judgement Day
  • The Hacker: Game Over
Special Experience: Die-ning in Hell

Reactions: Nico and Grabnar
I’m curious if the fifth house is Monsters or Exorcist. If it’s another original, it’s a bit odd they wouldn’t announce it with the others. Makes me think it’ll get announced with Hollywood/Orlando.

I’m curious if the fifth house is Monsters or Exorcist. If it’s another original, it’s a bit odd they wouldn’t announce it with the others. Makes me think it’ll get announced with Hollywood/Orlando.
And with All of Us are Dead; looks like Singapore is finally tipping into the IP bucket.

I didn’t look into it because I don’t care now, but is Dead Man’s Wharf just a coincidence or is it Singapore borrowing another Orlando concept like 2014? (Then again it’s probably the former, as why lift anything from 26 that wasn’t Vamp 55)

And with All of Us are Dead; looks like Singapore is finally tipping into the IP bucket.

I didn’t look into it because I don’t care now, but is Dead Man’s Wharf just a coincidence or is it Singapore borrowing another Orlando concept like 2014? (Probably the former, as why lift anything from 26 that wasn’t Vamp 55)
They’ve done IPs in the past, specifically Stranger Things and “True Singapore Ghost Stories.” And Singapore could potentially be inspired by Orlando (as they’ve used Jack), but they traditionally work VERY independently. Regarding why they wouldn’t do Vamp ‘55, the 50s in Singapore are not the 50s in the US, and any inspiration would be irrelevant to a year.

Reactions: pumpkinbot343

I didn’t look into it because I don’t care now, but is Dead Man’s Wharf just a coincidence or is it Singapore borrowing another Orlando concept like 2014? (Then again it’s probably the former, as why lift anything from 26 that wasn’t Vamp 55)

Pretty sure it’s coincidence because they really do their own thing 99% of the time. Also Dejiki, who covers the singapore event and i believe does have media credentials, has said it’s not related at all.

Good point, I’m thinking monsters personally.

Oh wow could this have not been more horribly timed.
Not necessarily.

The Weeknd is planning on a major film (that seems to be a horror film), After Hours til Dawn is getting Leg 3 in November/December in Asia/Australia (with a new concert beginning a run in NA in 2024), and Genesis [tis what I call it] seemingly aiming to be out next year as the final Weeknd album (with Abel then dropping the stage name and also investing more into his production company of Manic Sound).

If anything, this is a really good timing, and I wonder if the reason this announcement was delayed; is because it is going to be timed to be announced alongside the tour dates for Asia/Australia. Would speak highly of UDX and XOs communication background, and it could signal something to speculate for 2024.

Last edited:
Dear Universal Singapore,

I, a huge Weeknd fan, would like to request a trade from HHN Hollywood. We give you Holidayz in Hell, and we can have The Weeknd: After Hours Til Dawn maze. This request is non-negotiable.

Sincerely,
A jealous person.

Not necessarily.

The Weeknd is planning on a major film (that seems to be a horror film), After Hours til Dawn is getting Leg 3 in November/December in Asia/Australia (with a new concert beginning a run in NA in 2024), and Genesis [tis what I call it] seemingly aiming to be out next year as the final Weeknd album (with Abel then dropping the stage name and also investing more into his production company of Manic Sound).

If anything, this is a really good timing, and I wonder if the reason this announcement was delayed; is because it is going to be timed to be announced alongside the tour dates for Asia/Australia. Would speak highly of UDX and XOs communication background, and it could signal something to speculate for 2024.
Oh you mean there could potentially be a Weeknd house for 2024 instead of this year? Either way, his music is really fun but don’t know if he could shake off the heat of a certain garbage show (that I refuse to speak by name) by then.

Oh you mean there could potentially be a Weeknd house for 2024 instead of this year? Either way, his music is really fun but don’t know if he could shake off the heat of a certain garbage show (that I refuse to speak by name) by then.
As someone who liked the show (but easily understood why people hate it to death, as I can't blame them); I doubt the stink will perminate much. The only real thing that'll stick from The Idol is that of the music, especially songs like Popular(which has apparently filmed a MV in New York recently), Like A God, and Double Fantasy.

And yeah--I am genuinely thinking 2024 here. The 2024 NA tour plus Genesis/Schults feel like compelling reasons to bring the artist back to HHN, especially if RWS/UDX is working with XO and Abel on co-announcing this with AHTD's Leg 3 dates.

Dear Universal Singapore,

I, a huge Weeknd fan, would like to request a trade from HHN Hollywood. We give you Holidayz in Hell, and we can have The Weeknd: After Hours Til Dawn maze. This request is non-negotiable.

Sincerely,
A jealous person.
images

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
It's confirmed...

View attachment 19512

"Venture through the winding corridors of The Weeknd’s unnerving night club as you attempt to escape his purgatory of pain."

Dear HHN Singapore,

How dare you… thieves! Taking what was rightfully ours! I offered you a trade that you cannot refuse, and you spit on it like it was nothing?! It was our right! We have the rightful claim to The Weeknd sequel maze! Not you! Why?! Was Holidayz In Hell not “popular” enough for you?! Do you want The Exorcist? Fine we can negotiate!

Very well, you were warned. You had enough time to submit when the leaks came out, but you chose to invoke my wrath, and my wrath you shall receive.

Sincerely,
A Totally Not Fan

Gotta say, this a huge W for Singapore. So will this include more Dawn FM than the previous maze? Or will it just be the same two songs (Sacrifice & Take my Breath) while the rest are After Hours?