Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll give you a freebie...

Asylum was my most anticipated too:ugh: Unless he means it’s political in that Asylum’s In haunts have been controversial in Cali

Edit - If we are getting Cult John’s gonna get so much backlash considering he said didn’t get Asylum & Coven solely for saving them

Asylum was my most anticipated too:ugh: Unless he means it’s political in that Asylum’s In haunts have been controversial in Cali

Edit - If we are getting Cult John’s gonna get so much backlash considering he said didn’t get Asylum & Coven solely for saving them
I don't think he was referring to AHS.

Reactions: horrornights789
Alright... Here are my two clues to a (single) movie-based house Hollywood is getting but Orlando is not.

UuatGzYYPI9yuHKeXkqYbFl27i8=.gif

I'll give you a freebie...

It's... Obvious.

Yup.. we're getting a straight up Purge maze.. probably based on all 4 films..
Edit - John said the lineup changed. Wonder if that means no IT & Halloween being tweaked. Curious to see how Asylum stands

Ahh, and here we were thinking it'd be smoooooooooth sailing this year.

Edit: I'm just wondering what happened behind the scenes. Who pulled out this time?

If this is true I'm kinda hoping it's a Blumhouse Vol 2 just so we don't have to lose anything.

Halloween + The Purge + something else that's Blumhouse-y would make an ok maze. It means we get to keep IT and UCM, which are my goals so far as lineup go.

If it is just a straight Purge maze, then something obviously happened. Guess I'll just shrug and do more TrT and ST run throughs.

Edit: Didn't John say that HoB was the highest rated maze last year? And if I recall correctly, Happy Death Day 2 is a thing that's coming, and the property is rumored for Orlando. HoB as a slasher trio with baby-mask, purgers, and Michael, I guess? I wouldn't be too angry, although I'd prefer a straight Halloween maze.

Unless the Purge is straight up replacing something else?

Reactions: Freak
Halloween + The Purge + something else that's Blumhouse-y would make an ok maze. It means we get to keep IT and UCM, which are my goals so far as lineup go.

If it is just a straight Purge maze, then something obviously happened. Guess I'll just shrug and do more TrT and ST run throughs.
If it means we keep UCM and The Thing, Im willing to sacrifice Halloween to a Blumhouse mashup

Yup.. we're getting a straight up Purge maze.. probably based on all 4 films..
Blumhouse 2? Ugh I thought this would be a Purgeless year too.
If this is true I'm kinda hoping it's a Blumhouse Vol 2 just so we don't have to lose anything.
Alright... Here are my two clues to a (single) movie-based house Hollywood is getting but Orlando is not.
If you were paying attention what Legacy is hinting at is not Blumhouse 2 (Which would go in Parisian Courtyard but Universal Monsters is getting Parisian Courtyard).

But he is hinting at a The First Purge (Single Film) Exclusive maze for Hollywood.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
If you were paying attention what Legacy is hinting at is not Blumhouse 2 (Which would go in Parisian Courtyard but Universal Monsters is getting Parisian Courtyard).

But he is hinting at a The First Purge (Single Film) Exclusive maze for Hollywood.

(Hoo-boy, this thread is about to go nuclear.)

UCM, IT, the Thing, Asylum. Halloween is considered safe, at least according to Legacy. Asylum is almost definitely coming.

UCM, IT, the Thing.

Spin that wheel, folks.

(Unless the first Purge is the tram, but that's just wishful thinking)

Reactions: marip123

I think UCM is safe like Hacker said as it would go in Parisian so I think it’s the Thing.

If we lost that, I’d be disappointed but I could live with it but most likely...

RIP It.

Reactions: rageofthegods
Well, at least UCM is safe!

Edit: Unless we lost the Thing instead. IT or the Thing; as long as we're not losing everything, I guess I can live with one or the other. Still sucks though.

Who's to say that Thing may of not been in the cards after-all? It was a possibility, but then got muddled for a time.

Perhaps that was just a "safety" IP, encase if anything larger fell?