Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) Employee Preview Night | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From an Insta story: Remember when y’all were upset about the backstage being seen where La Llorona eats the kid from the ceiling? I have confirmation that they put a black curtain behind her to cover up some of that space. You can still *kinda* see the Parisian walls but at least the attempt to cover it up is there.

Saw a POV of The Weeknd house and am genuinely surprised at how many parallels there are to the Orlando house. A lot of the scenic placements feel a bit ruined by the metal stanchions separating actors from guests but eh

GAWD La Llorona looks terrifying! I plan on visiting early October, so I’m going watch these videos once, which I’ll usually forget where the scares were, but man oh man I can tell this maze might be the scariest. And looks like there are new scares compared to the old ones!

Read some early rankings and La Llorona came out on top for a few, all who notably did not see the original versions. Nonetheless, nice to know that even a decade later, she's still got it!

To see the care that Murdy and the Hollywood team ensured for her, it makes me genuinely happy as one who has been through the 2012 iteration (and experienced her scarezone and appearance in Chucky's Revenger back in 2010).

Comments for Scarecrow have been very positive too. I saw one call it an Art house in some ways; which excites me to no end.

Are videos of The death eaters only on discord?

can’t find them on YouTube of google search

So it’s like a one way path, like the mini maxes they have done before

nice

Last edited:
Aaron (@sheppythevolus) has footage on twitter. Seems more like a Gauntlet experience than a traditional scarezone (Which honestly, works really well for Death Eaters).

This is honestly a lot more than I thought they would do, I'm kinda shocked. Also semi-worried if this area will bottleneck of people trying to see it.

This is honestly a lot more than I thought they would do, I'm kinda shocked. Also semi-worried if this area will bottleneck of people trying to see it.
On Sold out nights, hopefully they have crowd control

Been seeing a LITTLE unfair criticism. Not on here but elsewhere, so I'd just like to remind everyone that it's just EPN and it's always pretty rough. Some houses more than others. Few of these houses were missing half their actors and other issues like audio, costumes etc. The nature of the experience of these houses is so delicate and can easily be thrown off to feel very meh.

Except for the black walls. It's ALWAYS morally ok to criticize the black walls.