Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - News & Info | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah the prices are disappointing, I can afford it, but it doesn't mean I like it. Seriously considered not going and I'm coming from overseas. Sucked it up and I'll do RIP one night and express unlimited the other. We'll see if knotts decides to undercut them or follow suit.

Honestly, we're already at the point where you pretty much need Express to see everything in one night anyway....
The Weeknd maze last year, I didn't have a single night where I could do everything in one day. To be fair, I only went about 3 times last year but meh showed me how insane crowds are nowadays and how much Ops needs to improve.

Honestly, we're already at the point where you pretty much need Express to see everything in one night anyway....
The Weeknd maze last year, I didn't have a single night where I could do everything in one day. To be fair, I only went about 3 times last year but meh showed me how insane crowds are nowadays and how much Ops needs to improve.
Really? I think I may have missed a maze the first night becuase I did Weeknd for Early Entry, but my other two visits I just did Killer Klowns first and that literally put me 3 hours ahead of schedule. Even got to see Jabba.

True. I'm sure this would be a fantastic bargin for the single night ticket folks. Sucks for the FFP people like us.

I guess if I can burn through three houses before the event begins it would be worth it, but my biggest concern is that they're not going to be well staffed for the super-early people.

(Unless something fundamentally changes BOH operationally, they won't be well staffed.)

Not sure how all of this affects when the mazes open, either. Previously, they've opened in waves.

Universal Studios Hollywood has announced more details for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 2023, revealing 3 new houses& Terror Tram: The Exterminatorz. @HorrorNights

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Nice, it seems this year they will be doing more pop up bars and restaurants. I love the Tram but no idea if the theme will be good or not

But over all very good year, Evil Dead, Stranger Things, Chucky, and Last of Us by themselves are solid.

Excited to hear what the two rumors shows are

HHN Hollywood Official Map
ush-halloween-horror-nights-2023-event-map-PDF.png

Honestly I think this even sounds great, and hopefully these two shows spread crowds. The only attraction I still think should be open is SLOP, just to spread people out more but besides that the event is tacked very well this year.

Reactions: FeistyPumpkin
Honestly I think this even sounds great, and hopefully these two shows spread crowds. The only attraction I still think should be open is SLOP, just to spread people out more but besides that the event is tacked very well this year.
There is absolutely nowhere for it to queue up though. And it's not a people eater, it's a very slow load considering the ride type. Despicable Me would be a bit better, but again, nowhere for it to queue. And also almost nobody would ride it. On top of that, they kill the vibe.

Reactions: Rideguy70
The event seemed to close at 2 tonight. I can’t find any definitive hours on the website but I believe it was extended an hour.
Heard someone say every night post-opening night closes at 2 am but idk where they got that from. That said, it seems to have been accurate thus far.

Don't know where else to say this, but gotta say it was weird not seeing Castle Theater and passing by the giant Jabba mask... it was almost like..................I miss it.

see this is the first step of Jaabaholm Syndrome. It is good to let go of the Jabba before it takes hold of you.

Can double-confirm. I've also been told it's 2am for the rest of the run.

Amazing to see them finally biting the bullet on this. Plus if it means for the nights that were planned to be ended at 1AM, that hopefully means they've been able to work out agreements with the unions present for this.

HHN hours have been the same since at least 2019. Opening night closes at 1am and all other nights close at 2am. So nothing has changed this year. When they first added thursdays to the event, they closed at 1am on those nights due to lower crowds. The only reason they close at 1am on opening nights is because they limit the capacity by quite a bit compared to other nights.