Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-Posting as we wait for an announcement, some of the contents may of been leaked by USH's in-site search engine.

1693499258075.png

For context, the USH search engine is only for things that would be prevalent on the USH site. This would include houses like TLOU, attractions and dining, and other bits and bobs. Not specific films by Universal and Blumhouse...

Interestingly, Orlando has it too--but everything is out in the open for the sake of their event there to where I don't think that's meant to be there for them.

Last edited:
image0.jpg

The Purge photo directly~

also yeah--Purge SlaughterWorld is going to be a really really fun show to see.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I'm unclear if FNAF will include any live performers, but yes, it will be involved in some capacity. M3GAN will have live performers.

M3GAN should be the one with the dancers, while FNAF and Exorcist is more so for the footage.

Still--it's kind of crazy to think that in a technicality, FNAF *is* Exclusive for Hollywood atleast for this year in the terms of it's relation in an attraction for the event.

Posting respective threads now so hold those thoughts... but in the meantime.

Universal Studios Hollywood has announced the final details on what guests can expect at Halloween Horror Nights 2023; including information on all-new scarezones and 2 new shows.

Reactions: Clive
M3GAN should be the one with the dancers, while FNAF and Exorcist is more so for the footage.

Still--it's kind of crazy to think that in a technicality, FNAF *is* Exclusive for Hollywood atleast for this year in the terms of it's relation in an attraction for the event.
I would.....just be so happy if I can take a Picture with the FNAF characters but even if it was just an actor in a costumer for the show that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.