Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Seems Cow Missing may also be hinting to a re-route for the Terror Tram.

Honestly? I hope CM is right. I wanna see the Terror Tram route be Six Points, Mexico and Little Europe. I think they can do it, depending on how they space things out; as it feels like a long time coming for them to redo the route of the Terror Tram.

The site does say "Terror Tram takes a disturbing new turn this year"...

Seems Cow Missing may also be hinting to a re-route for the Terror Tram.

Honestly? I hope CM is right. I wanna see the Terror Tram route be Six Points, Mexico and Little Europe. I think they can do it, depending on how they space things out; as it feels like a long time coming for them to redo the route of the Terror Tram.

I’ll see if my super secret insider knows too….

This is interesting news with the Terror Tram. Having done RIP tours over the years where they've had a special add-on out in the backlot, there is some cool places to haunt.

I wonder if a change in location will reduce noise issues and they can operate with expanded hours?

Last edited:
From my understanding, using other spots on the lot always came down to production usage. Obviously Psycho, WOTW, and NOPE sets are more niche and harder to use (although they've been used on plenty of productions, but not on a turnaround basis like other sets).

The film industry's decline in production (sucks for us working in it) is the haunt industry's gain this Fall. With SS12 and a new route, that really is something fun for a Universal Studios fan who has never done VIP/RIP treatment and been able to explore certain areas.

Is it possible the new Terror Tram will just be the NY Streets where some of the old mazes used to be? I have been missing that area and it seems like a great way to utilize it.

EDIT: posted previous embed at the exact same time oops lol

Not betting on this being chupacabra related, this is a pretty normal looking wolf. Could be Universal Monsters related? Not super well acquainted with any wolf monster focused latin american folklore but I'm sure it exists.

20220817_131329~2.jpg
El Cadejo was featured in El Pueblo del Terror in 2022, but I don't remember if there was a costume character. Could be a house based on this zone, though one monster was already featured...

Reactions: Wesker69
View attachment 22329
El Cadejo was featured in El Pueblo del Terror in 2022, but I don't remember if there was a costume character. Could be a house based on this zone, though one monster was already featured...
Oh yeah I remember now lol. There was a costume character, but similar to tlahuelpuchi i would expect the look to change if he's to return.

1719208088962.png
(photo credit to jeneffer.a on instagram)

That wouldn’t be Terror Tram. That would just be another house, lol
Haha, I hear you, but it's the only thing that makes sense. Logistically, the tram taking you to SS12 instead of Bates/War of the Worlds works better than any other pedestrian path to get to SS12 could. That it's been speculated to be Blumhouse combined with the fact that the facade appears to be the actual Blumhouse logo (though admittedly I could be wrong there), makes me think it'll be a Blumhouse "experience" maybe rather than a full blown maze.