Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Surprised no one’s mentioned it, but what are the chances we get another Orlando original next year? Would love to see Murdy give Graveyard Games a go
I’d really want scary tales or puppet theater but going off Murdy’s clues it doesn’t sound like we’re getting an Orlando original this year unless the Orlando original is the one involving the wheelbarrows and stuff

Surprised no one’s mentioned it, but what are the chances we get another Orlando original next year? Would love to see Murdy give Graveyard Games a go
Honestly I would love to see Hollywood do their own take on Nightingales Blood Prey. Feel like that house would fit really well in Hollywood.

Considering the circumstances--I think Unmasked might just be a exception due to just how much effort was put with the rest of the lineup (with even EDR getting the restoration of previously MIA aspects, and the updates given to Holidayz).
Definitely a victim of circumstance for sure but damn was that disappointing.
Tell me you don’t know how budgets works without saying you don’t know how budgets work.
I don’t I won’t pretend that I do I’m literally just going off Murdy’s words that they ran out of scenic budget on that house.

Reactions: themeparkhaunter
Definately not opposed to this. If there’s one Orlando original I want Hollywood to tackle it’s Wicked Growth. To this day that is my all-time favorite Orlando house.

I don’t see us getting an Orlando original though. We generally get two original slots with one being the Hispanic original and the other will probably be taken up by Exterminatorz.

Definately not opposed to this. If there’s one Orlando original I want Hollywood to tackle it’s Wicked Growth. To this day that is my all-time favorite Orlando house.

I don’t see us getting an Orlando original though. We generally get two original slots with one being the Hispanic original and the other will probably be taken up by Exterminatorz.
Wicked growth would be awesome and I’m sure Murdy could come up with a great take on that house

Reactions: Freak
Tell me you don’t know how budgets works without saying you don’t know how budgets work.
*sees everyone ragdolling on Hydra--wondering when Cygnus or Chorizo will step in on ragdolling him*
To be honest--I just didn't really think on it. 6/2 feels right--and with Parisian earmarked as the "Latin American" venue for houses, it kind of makes it hard to really justify them going for another Orlando port unless if you'd give up the second original that would be for a Hollywood concept.

As much as I want a 5/3 ratio.

To be honest--I just didn't really think on it. 6/2 feels right--and with Parisian earmarked as the "Latin American" venue for houses, it kind of makes it hard to really justify them going for another Orlando port unless if you'd give up the second original that would be for a Hollywood concept.
Unless it’s Chupacabra…. Lol

Yeah if Hollywood does its own Chupacabra house, it should be separate from Orlando’s. It pains me to say it, but even though that house was gorgeous scenically, it was very “meh” on scares. Half the time the Chupa puppet was positioned to where I kept missing him.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Yeah if Hollywood does its own Chupacabra house, it should be separate from Orlando’s. It pains me to say it, but even though that house was gorgeous scenically, it was very “meh” on scares. Half the time the Chupa puppet was positioned to where I kept missing him.
I’m thinking from Murdy’s clues it’s probably a stretch but like similar to how La llorona with like the narration of the grandmother the narrator in a chupacabra house could be an old farmer obsessed with capturing the chupacabra. And much like La llorona I think Hollywoods would tackle different interpretations of the chupacabra, the dog like beast, the alien like creature etc.
So the exact same house? Lol
no I mean this could actually be good

Attachments

• IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7564.jpeg
    IMG_7564.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
New permanent structures being built for H-Lot for houses....potential new tram route for HHN....

I understand this is all speculation and not confirmed by any means....but exciting times for HHN.
And don’t forget the new stuff we got last year like the purge show and the dreamworks theater can be further developed to be even better

Purge feels extremely ripe for updates, especially with commentary of the 2024 US Election. DWT could also benefit from this--especially if they switched the studio to focus on Monkeypaw with People Under The Stairs and Jordan Peele's next big movie.

And don’t forget the new stuff we got last year like the purge show and the dreamworks theater can be further developed to be even better
Also last year they used SS 22 for the first time in awhile (not sure what mazes were in there for previous hhns but Murdy said they used it in the past pre 2006), for the most part they made great usage of it. I hope it comes back next year

Also last year they used SS 22 for the first time in awhile (not sure what mazes were in there for previous hhns but Murdy said they used it in the past pre 2006), for the most part they made great usage of it. I hope it comes back next year
Definitely coming back next year and yeah I thought it was. Pretty good location too
Edit:maxxxine, Pearl and X specifically though I feel pretty confident have an almost 0% chance of coming to the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: saint.piss
I asked this in the Orlando thread and once again must preface this by saying I have 0 clue how rights work, but with Hollywood presumably having better studio connections due to location (???), what’s the chance of an A24 house? Either a “best of” similar to Blumhouse or one specifically based on Midsommar or the maXXXine series?

I asked this in the Orlando thread and once again must preface this by saying I have 0 clue how rights work, but with Hollywood presumably having better studio connections due to location (???), what’s the chance of an A24 house? Either a “best of” similar to Blumhouse or one specifically based on Midsommar or the maXXXine series?
Not high but not zero either. Not that it helps its chances at all but just a fun fact Maxxxine was filmed on the universal backlot