Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For me, I think the reason I didn't mind the trek to the Metro Lot, and find the trek to CG is a bit more annoying is the width of the pathway. Heading to the Metro lot, the path was basically fairly wide all the way there, easing any crowded feelings. Plus at least there were some scareactors to break it up.

The path of CG is considerably more claustrophobic , and that bit where the mob of people have to abruptly merge into a narrow sidewalk with a railing is especially brutal first thing. Every time I did it, so many people get stepped on and kicked in the trample. And other than video screens, there's nothing to look at or experience (aside from a nice city view at the merge point).
Agreed

Plus you literally get to walk the metro sets and in the past had a Mini House/maze at the entrance to the area....so while it sucks to walk in all honestly once I'm done with the Metro or CG area...I don't come back for that night anyway

The more I think on it, Titans actually makes sense. Nightmare and Texas has it's 40th and 50th Anniversaries respectively this year, they could repurpose the animatronics from Chucky, and use Jason as a means to promote Crystal Lake on Peacock.

It's something me and a friend of mine have speculated on; and it would allow them to reuse a vast amount of recycled objects and effects without having to break the bank. Plus on a brand level, the four of them write checks in merchandising.

I'd love to see a Titans of Terror requel!!

I'm partial to Freddy's "New Nightmare" leather trenchcoat look. If that was included, I'd be happy

I wouldn't want a direct NOES house, I'd rather it see it as an IP original (like 2016's FvsJ & 2017's ToT). It can be a solo adventure, but make it fresh/new with a few iconic kills.

Count me in on team solo NOES house please….
Ideally--I think it's time for both NoES and F13 to get solo houses. I think it's been long overdue; and both makes sense to do it (especially F13 due to Crystal Lake debuting later this year on Peacock).

But a recycled Titans house with Chucky Animatronics to recoup the costs doesn't sound unrealistic.

Ideally--I think it's time for both NoES and F13 to get solo houses. I think it's been long overdue; and both makes sense to do it (especially F13 due to Crystal Lake debuting later this year on Peacock).

But a recycled Titans house with Chucky Animatronics to recoup the costs doesn't sound unrealistic.
If we're gonna reuse the Chucky AAs (I can't fault them for reusing them), I would rather they just do a House of Horrors 2.0 concept and shove them in there.

I would love to see this but I have another good idea. If they can't do this then HHN could make a titans of terror house where the titans of terror are battling over who can get the highest kill count. It could make a really entertaining and fun maze. Kind of like Orlando's icon's recaptured. Also didn't titans of terror get a maze already?

Honestly, if they're going to reuse the Chucky robots this year ... I'd advocate for them just bringing an incredible house back to the event.

And to say this--I want Chucky: UKC to come back. I genuinely, would not complain because I had to skip HHN last year due to the move up to Seattle (which is lovely). Chucky however, because of how much the brand actually means to me--made me disappointed that I couldn't go.

I would be completely happy if it was a 1:1 repeat without anything cut.

With election year, they definitely won't resist bringing back Purge: Slaughterworld..

And speaking of Chucky, I wish they'd bring him back to insult greet guests at the entrance again like in 2019. That was always a highlight.
20240202_185019.jpg

Which also reminds me, 2019 had the "80s Throwback Thursday" nights "Hosted by Beetlejuice". This would be a good year to bring that back if we can't have a Beetlejuice house.
20240202_184856.jpg
Instead of the Lower Lot, he could be over in the Peacock Bar because I'd be surprised if that didn't return

Reactions: themeparkhaunter
Me and @HydraGen2299 have thought on the Peacock Bar--and if anything; we both kind of think (and I apologize Hydra if I speak on your behalf too) that there's a lot of sense to do something Peacock Oriented; with the DreamWorks Theater.

With M3GAN 2.0, The Wolf Man, Crystal Lake, Chucky S3 Part 2, and FNAF2 all coming out around likely then; there feels like a prime opportunity that you could have to do a Peacock oriented Behind The Screams here.

Focus on the M&G's to be on upcoming films and TV projects that will release on Peacock; and bring back specific aspects from both Atomic Monster and Blumhouse as part of the process. It'd allow you to welcome a lot more opportunities that can entice crowds to come over and see what is being offered inside.

Reactions: Wesker69
IMG_3108.jpg
There’s a new Texas chainsaw movie coming this year, it’s the 50th anniversary TCM definitely has more to promote than NOES does that franchise has been dead for a while. Jason has that peacock show I guess have we even gotten an update on that? Did it film already?

View attachment 20575
There’s a new Texas chainsaw movie coming this year, it’s the 50th anniversary TCM definitely has more to promote than NOES does that franchise has been dead for a while. Jason has that peacock show I guess have we even gotten an update on that? Did it film already?
Bringing Leatherface back would be a great way to re-use props and costuming, ultimately helping Universal save on budget. Combine that with Leatherface being an easy slasher to market + the 50th being the cherry on top, it sounds like a perfect situation. :eyes:

Reactions: HydraGen2299