Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know Hollywood has stricter building codes due to being earthquake central compared to Orlando. So I'm curious how quickly a permanent haunt/event space can be erected.

It's been 18 years :eyes::skull:, so I don't remember how quickly the Sprung Tents went up for the 2006 event.

Does anyone actually know any IP's that are likely to come to the event? I can't think of any but Terrifier and Fnaf which has supposedly been deconfirmed. Of course ghostbusters might not show up to the event also NOES still seems likely but other than this information I can't think of anything else.

Does anyone actually know any IP's that are likely to come to the event? I can't think of any but Terrifier and Fnaf which has supposedly been deconfirmed. Of course ghostbusters might not show up to the event also NOES still seems likely but other than this information I can't think of anything else.

Nothing is official until it's announced by Universal.

The sources suggesting Ghostbusters have a fairly strong track record, so I think it's worth paying attention to that chatter. Again, though, it isn't real until it's on the official website.

There is no strong indication from anywhere that NOES is coming.

Convincing yourself you know all the IPs ahead of time is an easy road to disappointment.

You already made a comment similar to this recently. There's nearly 40 pages of this thread now to go through where each and every one of these IPs and more have been discussed, speculated, etc.

No to Coraline due to it not being the "target demographic?" Sounds like that Scooby Doo house is a dead dream then.

Very interesting tid-bits.
If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Freak
Unfortunately it would be extremely difficult to make happen due to Jurassic World's destruction of the area. Trust me, I was always trying to plot how they could make it work anytime I was on queue duty or stuck up in the DinoPlay tower (dying of heat).

The access point would be a headache with how things are now. The upper level of Jurassic Cafe gets used for a bar/VIP during HHN now. From an operation standpoint, it'd be difficult to use the JWRA queue for the ride & house. Plus some of the last few switchbacks get removed to become a break space for scareactors in that house. Next time you're on the Studio Tour, look at the area past the overflow space behind Jurassic cafe/DinoPlay.

Unless some crazy miracle happens, the Jurassic queue location is not happening. Unfortunately.