Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Popping in from the Orlando thread to deliver some Legacy comments:
More @Legacy and "Pinhead" tidbits from Discord:

Legacy: "At this point, the 4th IP (in regards to the rumored 4/6 split) remains the only question"
User: "so the main three so far are Ghostbusters, Nightmare On Elm Street, Uni Monsters: Dracula, and an unknown IP?"
Legacy: "Yep."
User: "was A Quiet Place actually “leaked”? Or the rumor mill has it heavily speculated"
Legacy: "Those three have been steady for about 2 months. Five Nights at Freddys was steady until it wasn’t. I haven’t heard Silent Hill since early January. Heard A Quiet Place three weeks ago"
"Pinhead"/IKnowMoreThanYou: "There's 1 more IP I've steadily heard about, but not as a house or zone."
Ghostbusters, ANoES and Dracula have been consistent, A Quiet Place was heard 3 weeks ago. Once again probably no FNaF, and Silent Hill has gotten literal with its name.

There are no Bill and Ted rumors.
And this was in response to there possibly being a 'comedy duo live show'.

And this was in response to there possibly being a 'comedy duo live show'.
Well the only show venue we have is Waterworld... although.... HHN Hollywood 2000:

^^^terrible quality, but its a rare artifact of the past! Definitely still enjoyable. However, see below for.....

Best quality you will ever find from this version, a surprising cast stand-in & post-show! ENJOY!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled present day spec...

Last edited:
That 2000 B&T in WaterWorld with the Bill replacement is really cool. But it shows why that is a terrible venue for the B&T show

I just noticed: they guy in the "S" in NSYNC is Derek Mears. One of the stuntmen who played Jason

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but any speculation (or confirmation) about dates this year? Every year I hope they bump it back a week to Labor Day Weekend to align with Orlando.

But it shows why that is a terrible venue for the B&T show
Eh, I don't think it was a terrible venue for the show. Granted it was the only year it was held there. I liked seeing different stunts not seen in Waterworld (Storm wirework, burning dude on jetski, etc)

But me personally, I would want to see them attempt the former Creature From The Black Lagoon musical at Waterworld!! :p

I just noticed: they guy in the "S" in NSYNC is Derek Mears. One of the stuntmen who played Jason
Yep! Yoshi Sudarso who was a Waterworld stunt-actor ended up as the Blue Dino Charge Ranger! Gotta love the talent found in Universal entertainment!!

I definitely think we could try something other than The Purge in Waterworld, but honestly, I'm down to give it another shot as long as they add more humor to the show. I'm not saying a full on satire, but at least 30-40% of the show, I should be laughing. Dangerous Waters Year 1 took itself WAY too seriously, and they VERY ODDLY did zero rewrites throughout the season (as far as I could tell).
What if we lie to you & say the entire event is SCREAM themed.
Don't do this to me...

Reactions: Wesker69 and Clive
Yeah, I certainly admired them for trying, but it seems like last year's Waterworld had a very over-wrought plot they were determined to get through... and while I'm usually quite the show critic, even I was just like... "Dude... it's a HHN Purge water stunt show. How much plot do we really need?" It'd not like they're going for an Oscar here.

Reactions: Freak
I think I've mentioned this previously, but the Purge show's development/rehearsal process was... tumultuous, to say the least. It's a miracle anything got on stage last year. Adjusting dialogue is tricky, as the stunt cast relies on lines/marks for cues. With that said, if they bring it back, I hope they take the opportunity to give the script a tune-up. They are aware of its shortcomings.

I think I've mentioned this previously, but the Purge show's development/rehearsal process was... tumultuous, to say the least. It's a miracle anything got on stage last year. Adjusting dialogue is tricky, as the stunt cast relies on lines/marks for cues. With that said, if they bring it back, I hope they take the opportunity to give the script a tune-up. They are aware of its shortcomings.

Personally spitballing with what I know--I think they won't take the risk with fine tuning The Purge; and start from scratch with another new show theme altogether. The amount of show they cut; and the development issues that took place *especially in technical rehearsals* makes me think they wouldn't want to deal with that mess again.