Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
twinkie GIF by Ghostbusters

Reactions: Freak
I’ll be honest wasn’t a fan of the 2019 house scare wise but set design wise it was some of the best I’ve ever seen at the event. If they can perfect the former, I wouldnt mind it being an IP that’s just serving as a people eater

Reactions: Jake S
On the Orlando thread, the rumor is that Ghostbusters will be based in the first two instead of Frozen Empire. If that’s true, the trend continues “repeating” content from 2019. (I used the word in quotations as it will likely not be an exact repeat). Kinda funny how that happens to be the one year they want to bring stuff back from lol

But if this is the case, I can very well see Ghostbusters take place in the Mummy venue by virtue of allowing a lot of vertical space for the Firehouse facade. Also after Legends Collide being there, I can kind of see that house accommodating a museum scene.

EDIT: Actually scratch that. I think this is probably the T-Pad house. Every house that’s been in that venue so far has been a repeat from 2019. I’m actually willing to bet money it’s going there.

On the Orlando thread, the rumor is that Ghostbusters will be based in the first two instead of Frozen Empire. If that’s true, the trend continues “repeating” content from 2019. (I used the word in quotations as it will likely not be an exact repeat). Kinda funny how that happens to be the one year they want to bring stuff back from lol

But if this is the case, I can very well see Ghostbusters take place in the Mummy venue by virtue of allowing a lot of vertical space for the Firehouse facade. Also after Legends Collide being there, I can kind of see that house accommodating a museum scene.

EDIT: Actually scratch that. I think this is probably the T-Pad house. Every house that’s been in that venue so far has been a repeat from 2019. I’m actually willing to bet money it’s going there.

Should we just start calling that venue, T-19?

I think it is just a big coincidence that all of the houses in T-Pad have been repeats from 2019.

If Ghostbusters comes back, and it just so happens to get a tent, I wonder if it will get a taller tent like last time. There are also more indoor venues than there were back in 2019 too, just saying.

I echo @chris.g; Hollywood's Ghostbusters had some really impressive and beautiful scenes back in 2019. From the lighting to the detailed sets, and while black walls were used a lot for transitions, the house scenery was massive, and the Stay Puft was also impressive. I love Ghostbusters, and I wouldn't mind seeing it return, especially if they cover more of the franchise.

Anyone know if sprung tents are happening anytime soon?
Doesn't look like they're happening this year.
I think it is just a big coincidence that all of the houses in T-Pad have been repeats from 2019.

If Ghostbusters comes back, and it just so happens to get a tent, I wonder if it will get a taller tent like last time. There are also more indoor venues than there were back in 2019 too, just saying.

I echo @chris.g; Hollywood's Ghostbusters had some really impressive and beautiful scenes back in 2019. From the lighting to the detailed sets, and while black walls were used a lot for transitions, the house scenery was massive, and the Stay Puft was also impressive. I love Ghostbusters, and I wouldn't mind seeing it return, especially if they cover more of the franchise.
Well why not continue the trend and put GB in T-Pad to make it the official 2019 repeat venue? Lol

That sounds true because Murdy did say that this year's HHN will have no direct repeat so technically a house featuring both Ghostbusters 1 and 2 would not be a literal repeat.

Reactions: Freak