Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I at least would like to know the dates! 4 months away and people need to book some hotels/flights! C'mon Universal!

Reactions: saint.piss
Unless you're planning on going opening or closing weekend, I can't imagine this would be much of a hang up. The schedule is pretty predictable.
See I am here wanting tickets just encase if Hollywood's lineup is as potentially filled as it seems to be from the recent HNN update.

Don't want 2PM D/N Express tickets to sell out before I can gnab them :lmao:

I cannot wait for the announcements to start :lmao:
That is true seeing Orlando about to have something announced and we don't even have tickets out yet. I don't even know how to describe how I feel. Hopefully we get something soon if not this week or maybe we could get an announcement next week. All I'm asking for is technically Universal Monsters or another IP and of course tickets.

That is true seeing Orlando about to have something announced and we don't even have tickets out yet. I don't even know how to describe how I feel. Hopefully we get something soon if not this week or maybe we could get an announcement next week. All I'm asking for is technically Universal Monsters or another IP and of course tickets.
Hollywood always starts announcing stuff much later than Orlando, that’s nothing new. I don’t know when there first announcement is vs when Orlando’s is. As I only go to Orlando’s, I never really pay attention's to Hollywood’s announcement dates. I would love to go to Hollywood’s event but I never had the money to do Orlando’s and Hollywoods.

Hollywood always starts announcing stuff much later than Orlando, that’s nothing new. I don’t know when there first announcement is vs when Orlando’s is. As I only go to Orlando’s, I never really pay attention's to Hollywood’s announcement dates. I would love to go to Hollywood’s event but I never had the money to do Orlando’s and Hollywoods.
That does make sense but we have to acknowledge the fact that announcements normally happen by may or even June but the point is we been waiting for along time even for just tickets and maybe even one announcement. I know that one would probably happen soon maybe first week of June or sooner who knows.

That does make sense but we have to acknowledge the fact that announcements normally happen by may or even June but the point is we been waiting for along time even for just tickets and maybe even one announcement. I know that one would probably happen soon maybe first week of June or sooner who knows.
Have we been waiting a long time? The first maze announcement (outside of Chucky, of course) wasn't until June 15 last year (The Last of Us). That's also when tickets went on sale -- nearly three months before the event actually began.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Have we been waiting a long time? The first maze announcement (outside of Chucky, of course) wasn't until June 15 last year (The Last of Us). That's also when tickets went on sale -- nearly three months before the event actually began.
I guess some of us were just caught up in announcements potentially happening earlier than last year. Since when chucky was announced announcements felt slow. They took a while to come.

I’ve never seen so many mixed messages in my life lol at first I was like “oh, It?! Us?! Aliens? A Quiet Place?! Stranger Things?!” Pretty much all in that order. Fun teaser but now it has to live up to…all of that

We finally got something at least a teaser. A announcement surely is coming soon. Take that Orlando. One more point of Hollywood! No way we are getting a icon or a storyline tying in HHN Hollywood the video is insane.