Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That would be great… but I will forever stand by my concept of the key scenes from The Tingler going into Dreamworks, where they can properly apply Percepto, and have people fainting in the aisles and being carted away by nurses, as William Castle intended
I would love some William Castle representation! Bring your own Ghost Viewer!

Reactions: Rideguy70
Someone help remind me -- Murdy only does Hollywood-exclusive houses at Midsummer Scream, right? Or has he done a bi-coastal? Trying to think which one he might do in a couple weeks.

If he sticks to West Coast houses only, maybe the Weeknd rumors are true, and it's a Hollywood exclusive?

Someone help remind me -- Murdy only does Hollywood-exclusive houses at Midsummer Scream, right? Or has he done a bi-coastal? Trying to think which one he might do in a couple weeks.

If he sticks to West Coast houses only, maybe the Weeknd rumors are true, and it's a Hollywood exclusive?

Only time he’s revealed a bi-coastal house at MSS I believe was at 2018; when the infamous A Quiet Place question occurred and when Poltergeist was revealed.

Honestly my moneys been on Texas Chainsaw being revealed and delved into; with then a UM look into SS12 and its history in use for productions based on UM monsters.

Posting this here--because from this moment on; Orlando has finally bowed out of their HHN trailers. Hopefully that means we've yet to see trailers for us, considering Exterminatorz and Killer Klowns.

How accurate has the spec map been so far, it must drive Murdy bonkers. Insidious is solid, so we have left In terms of rumors : Texas Chainsaw, Weeknd, and Scream Queenz (and Blumhouse tram) - let's see if we get a surprise. How they will use Chucky is intriguing.

Saw Maxxxine last night, why was it reminding me of HHN lol. I really liked the movie.

Question: what's the go with later RIP tour times, can you purchase early entry, get your credential, and hit mazes until your tour?

The spec map feels 100% locked in. With Ghostbusters and Insidious confirmed, two of which felt fairly lame to me with a side of "that has to be wrong," plus TCM's facade being more certain by the day, I see no reason for the Weeknd to not happen at this point.

The summer of underwhelming HHN announcements continues.

The scarezones in Hollywood are going to be Luchadores, Punks, and possibly Goths/Gothic imagery. Idk if this is new info, but the photo op area from the 60th Tram is going to be utilized on the Terror Tram.

Sounds like FNAF is definitively not going to feature in any way, even on the Blumhouse tram, but may show up when the sequel releases instead

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
^You raise a good point, what properties will be on a Blumhouse tram?
Honestly no clue hahah I should have asked more questions but I was mostly just curious about the SZs. I wish I’d asked about TCM. Sounds like AQP is going to be peak because of the execution, Monstruos 2 will be the best house, Scream Queenz will be fun, and Ghostbusters is disappointing.

The spec map feels 100% locked in. With Ghostbusters and Insidious confirmed, two of which felt fairly lame to me with a side of "that has to be wrong," plus TCM's facade being more certain by the day, I see no reason for the Weeknd to not happen at this point.

The summer of underwhelming HHN announcements continues.
Since you’re underwhelmed, you can focus on QMDH and FFE. This year provides other viable options for haunt events. I’m into Insidious and TCM so I can rely on those along with AQP and DE: DV. I think this event will have 4 bangers and those are my predictions.

Reactions: Michael S
Since you’re underwhelmed, you can focus on QMDH and FFE. This year provides other viable options for haunt events. I’m into Insidious and TCM so I can rely on those along with AQP and DE: DV. I think this event will have 4 bangers and those are my predictions.
Great point about the other events. I am hoping it helps spread the crowds out a little bit.

As brought up via @saint.piss; SS12's facade seems to be now out in the open; as it seems to be another cemetary based facade for HHN!

When considering Parker's rumors of what the UM house could be; perhaps the facade might be the crypt of Helsing? Would allow us a way to associate with the offspring of Van Helsing, especially if it has a "encounter" scene as the daughter of Van Helsing and the Bride meet.