Halloween Horror Nights 2024 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 8, 2018
1720141804228.png
Sep. 6 - Nov. 4, 2024

Looks like only two houses this year (downgrade from three last year)
  1. Chucky's Carnival of Chaos (repeat from last year)
  2. Resident Evil: Night of Heroes (new 360 degree house)
  • Hollywood Dream x Ado returning from last year.
  • Death Eaters in WWoHP for the first time since 2016.
  • New Chainsaw Man 4-D show
  • The usual big dance parties with HamiKuma.
Personally I'm once again disappointed on the houses. One less from last year and this is the NINTH Chucky house at USJ and the third in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon
Kind of a bummer they’re not just kicking the Universal Monsters house down the road another year. We quite enjoyed that one, warts and all.

God you really had to show me Chainsaw man and then RE to wash it all down.

Why can’t we get things like that here in the states…
The Japanese parks always usually get special things that the American parks won't for events like HHN. As for the things like the Chainsaw Man 4D show, it would be cool if USH could use the DWT better with a fully custom halloween show that fully takes advantage of the project mapping effects.

So, by absolute chance my trip to Japan may end up overlapping with HHN, which I am absolutely stoked about! Question, though, I haven't seemed to find any info on their website: Do Japan's HHN offerings run every single day/night through the run? I know daytime things I would assume so (Pokemon Party, etc), but was just curious about the haunts and nighttime scarezones, etc

Yep, every operating night they'll have the houses and scare zones. Glad you're able to go! It's so different than the American events but it's still a lot of fun.

I'm so glad that Pokemon are going to be back during the day as part of the Haha Halloween party. Looks like we'll get two new pokemon costumes: Litwick and Pumpkaboo. Other than mimikyu, chandelure is my favorite ghost Pokemon so I'm glad we see its evolution line even if its costume itself would be a little too tricky to pull off

• Love
Reactions: PenguinCowboy
The houses operate in the daytime too. I beleive it's to make up for the fact that the park closes so early that "proper HHN" only lasts for 3 or 4 hours depending on the day. A big reason why this is not really a great park for HHN.

Reactions: Jerroddragon