Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Personally I don't think a 3 year old at HHN is a good idea. I started going 3 years ago when my daughter was 9. At 3 years of age they cannot handle this, might have negative effects, does not matter if she knows if it is real or not, when you are in a haunt at 3 years of age ...

Also imagine, you do this and your child really freaks out ... will you be able to handle it? You might waste your money as well because your child will want to go home. When I went the first time, the first house we did was the Walking Dead, somehow we were the only ones in there, my daughter actually got quite scared and squeezed my hand, I was ready to go home once we exited the haunt, but luckily as soon as she got out of the house she was ready for the next house. Also, at 3 years of age the psyhce is beginning to form (between 3 and 5 is when we become conscious), and at this age fear can have very negative effects on the brain.

so does anybody remember the arrival show for 16? That stage was huge!! probably the same size as the one that is constructed now...just food for thought

Those shows were great, but I think the event has become too packed to have shows in that area anymore. Didn't Uni cut the voodoo show thingy partway through due to congestion? And that was a relatively small stage... I think any show that stops people in walking paths probably isn't gonna happen, though I'd love to be wrong.

Those shows were great, but I think the event has become too packed to have shows in that area anymore. Didn't Uni cut the voodoo show thingy partway through due to congestion? And that was a relatively small stage... I think any show that stops people in walking paths probably isn't gonna happen, though I'd love to be wrong.
I think that was the excuse they used although there was speculation that it was cut due to it's content. I guess this may tell us what was really true about that situation if that space is indeed used for a show.

Yeah, I never heard anything about space. It was always content.

Publicly they were claiming it was space, probably to avoid an uproar and more attention called to the thing. There's no way they'd go to the trouble to create a stage and develop a show without considering potential crowd patterns.

Keep in mind this crowd also tends to panic about Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog. Voodoo is "real" to them.

I just hope "content" is not held back for this show like last year...jack is a gory character and deserves a show as such... people dont like it can get over it...is called HHN for a reason and they should not care about people who get offended because they state right on there website that the event might be to "intense" for some....i know they have to worry more sense times have changed but give me a break cutting a show down because of content is just BS to me

Reactions: georgemoe
Yeah I think specifically they said they felt it was a better use of the space to have scareactors out interacting with the guests rather than standing around watching a show.

Reactions: Skubersky
so now that were less than a week away from full announcements do you think we will get another jack video or a reveal video.... not the crappy ones we been getting every week but one like.....

or

and yes the usher...but at least there was good marketing going on with him and the whole backstory to the theater.

or

i know its a commercial but just brings back good memories!!!

Oh yea .....and remember the website!!!

Reactions: Captain Tom