Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they were smart they would just create a Stay & Scream dinner package with pre-paid dinner and a separate area that lets out to the park first.

Or, at the risk of pissing off my bartenders, just use Diagon and Springfield. Finns has been impossible to navigate for years now during Stay & Scream, only going to get worse as attendance and awareness go up. Springfield has more bar space between Duff and Moes, Diagon has more space period. Plus QSR seems a smarter option for people looking to get something quick before the event.

The bar is pretty crowded during Stay & Scream but the restaurant isn't too bad. I noticed also on busier days they brought in food and drink carts into the street there during the Stay & Scream waiting period.

Great post [HASHTAG]#1715[/HASHTAG] @romo. Thanks!

I went last year for all four nights the second weekend. Crowds were crazy and we did not have express but really not needed with four nights. But it is a plus if all you want to do is the houses. I was lucky enough to hook up with @hatetofly Sunday night and we shared a pretty long line for Roanoke. At least we had a beer!

I'll be going this year the second weekend as well and did Stay and Scream all four nights. At Finnegans. All four nights ops was changing when, where, and how you could access Finnegans or the area in general. I think Saturday after a certain time they would not let you inside. I was inside early hydrating and ordering apps. But there were a lot of unhappy people who showed up at 5pm on Saturday and were not allowed in. It was a madhouse there pretty much everyday.

A friend who is coming to do Saturday and Sunday with us booked ressies for both days at Finnegans and they are 2:45. That or 6PM. It's a bit early for me but I really have no issue hanging in a bar. :cheers:

You used to be able to but they stopped several years ago :-(
Yeah my first year was 08 and was told I could do this, did not have the time to go again. missed 09 for the birth of my youngest, tried it in 2010 and have been denied each year... I will try this year, but do not expect a different answer.

Did you try it after using it?
Yes, the problem is that the ticket says "free HHN non-peak" or something like that. The system will not allow it to upgrade. I don't blame them if you could it would basically be $20 or less. bucks to get a lot of HHN nights.

Great post [HASHTAG]#1715[/HASHTAG] @romo. Thanks!

I went last year for all four nights the second weekend. Crowds were crazy and we did not have express but really not needed with four nights. But it is a plus if all you want to do is the houses. I was lucky enough to hook up with @hatetofly Sunday night and we shared a pretty long line for Roanoke. At least we had a beer!

I'll be going this year the second weekend as well and did Stay and Scream all four nights. At Finnegans. All four nights ops was changing when, where, and how you could access Finnegans or the area in general. I think Saturday after a certain time they would not let you inside. I was inside early hydrating and ordering apps. But there were a lot of unhappy people who showed up at 5pm on Saturday and were not allowed in. It was a madhouse there pretty much everyday.

A friend who is coming to do Saturday and Sunday with us booked ressies for both days at Finnegans and they are 2:45. That or 6PM. It's a bit early for me but I really have no issue hanging in a bar. :cheers:

Hey that was a good time! :clap:

Or, at the risk of pissing off my bartenders, just use Diagon and Springfield. Finns has been impossible to navigate for years now during Stay & Scream, only going to get worse as attendance and awareness go up. Springfield has more bar space between Duff and Moes, Diagon has more space period. Plus QSR seems a smarter option for people looking to get something quick before the event.

I plan on using Diagon the most this year just because of space. I mean if it were strictly logistics I'd be at Finn's every time cause of the house locations but too crowded is an understatement..

Last year on this day, we had 7/8 houses and all scarezones announced, This year only 3 houses have been announced. What the hell is marketing doing?

Scream has leaked: Scream: HHN 25's Latest IP "officially" leaked

jack_3-219x300.png

Based on some tweets this morning, it sounds like Mike is just as anxious as we are to get the announcements rolling. Now I'm really curious about what could be causing the delay...

Hi Everyone, I haven't been to HHN in like 4 years (before Transformers) , but was thinking of going again...I have some general questions.
What rides (not houses) will be open during HHN? Will Gringrotts be open? If not, will Diagon be open?
Is Express Pass still pretty much required to see all the houses? It was last time we went.
Does the Express Pass work on all rides as well?

Reactions: RevFreako