Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
An idea just scampered into my brain...

Many of the 'failed' icons are female. So I was thinking of popular and profitable female iconography.

Disney Princess.

So, what if they did a deranged "Disney" Princess who is ruling over her kingdom of horror? "The scariest place on earth!"

Well, that would be interesting.

An idea just scampered into my brain...

Many of the 'failed' icons are female. So I was thinking of popular and profitable female iconography.

Disney Princess.

So, what if they did a deranged "Disney" Princess who is ruling over her kingdom of horror? "The scariest place on earth!"
While not on an icon level they’ve really already done that.

I am hearing a lot of talk about this Friday being very busy. I am going this Friday, so is there anything to ease my mind on crowd level? Not because I don't like crowds, I just think the event is better with less people. I also got express.

I am hearing a lot of talk about this Friday being very busy. I am going this Friday, so is there anything to ease my mind on crowd level? Not because I don't like crowds, I just think the event is better with less people. I also got express.

I think, as with any crowed theme park day, you have to come to terms with the fact it's going to be busy, wait times for trivial thing will be long (toll plaza, security, bathrooms) and some people are going to be douchebags. Be at peace with it before you arrive and it'll go a lot better.

I think, as with any crowed theme park day, you have to come to terms with the fact it's going to be busy, wait times for trivial thing will be long (toll plaza, security, bathrooms) and some people are going to be douchebags. Be at peace with it before you arrive and it'll go a lot better.

Very wise words. Thank you.

Reactions: Joel
Last week before halloween is the last chance for a lot of people. Specially that friday.

Likely the busiest night of the event. Halloween weekend, so everyone is "in the the mood" for haunted houses, and very little else going on. As opposed to Saturday, when downtown and I-Drive 360 and every podunk bar in town is having a costume contest and drink specials. Also, quite a few locals have Frequent Fear Plus which gets them in Friday, but not Saturday.
Well I'm just going to get there by opening and run to the back houses then. Those were the ones I missed last time.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Overall this was a very good year. All the zones were nice even the altars one. All houses were okay, none of them were truly horrible ( we didnt get a 3D house thank god) both shows were really good. Crowds were less crazy than before.
I had a good time this year. The chainsaw clowns were really great. Trick r treat was a dream come true. Scarecrow house made seasoned hardcore HHN veteran fans i went with scream and get freaked out. Im so glad universal added nov 4 and 5 so i can do everything one last time.

I hope next year is this good. Not everything was an A+ but nothing got an F for me either.

Honestly (and i’ve Never gone to the event beyond RoF dates), if I only went one night, I would consider the cost of an RIP tour verse the cost of Express and consider that you will see all the house and B&T during your tour verses the ‘at least half the wait time’ on your own with Express (I have no clue how much the non private tours are, but like Express, I imagine the price goes up on projected busier days.

Last edited:
No but I’m part of the blogging community and they have removed us from the meet up. (I’m a ok with this btw)

I'm curious if they actually cross-check names against a database, or simply make everyone sign a non-disclosure agreement (in other words, assume bloggers who can't blog about it won't bother).

I'm curious if they actually cross-check names against a database, or simply make everyone sign a non-disclosure agreement (in other words, assume bloggers who can't blog about it won't bother).
The details encourage you to use your phone and film. You also get a free express. I will be trying to sign up in the morning. Fingers crossed.