Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I haven't had much time to try to figure stuff out this week.
Maybe they are that hard if no one else has deciphered things.
Also, since you're not confirming anything until the announcement, (hopefully Thursday?) I'd feel like a kitten batting at an l.e.d. light I will never catch, to put it in cat terms.
Also, I'm pretty sure we figured out the Trick r Treat one a while ago.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Here. So far, odd number clue sets are originals. Even numbered are IPs.

Clue 2’s rule is word counts.
Clue 3’s rule is “the elements of a story”
Clue 4 is strictly context.
In a way I'm glad you said that, in another, bigger way I feel bad I didn't figure it out. But Thanks!

Here. So far, odd number clue sets are originals. Even numbered are IPs.

Clue 4 is strictly context.

EDIT- And I’m expecting to confirm clue 2 later this week.

Clue 4’s context is the episode where Rick is only able to try Schezhuan Sauce in his mind. In a way in his dreams, possible connection to Nightmare on Elm Street?

I think the context is entirely contained in the gif.

A person deciding to take things into their own hands to save the day/a person/ persons. If the fact that it is a female saying it is important, that reminds me of Alien/Aliens, or something with a strong female protagonist. If gender is unimportant and Grandpa isn't a necessary word, it could easily be Lost Boys. I don't feel too strongly about those choices, but something along those lines.

If the lightning strike is important, that again screams Aliens, but it could also be any number of lightning-related monster movie, such as Frankenstein, Friday The 13th part 6 and hell, why not Shocker?

I think the context is entirely contained in the gif.

A person deciding to take things into their own hands to save the day/a person/ persons. If the fact that it is a female saying it is important, that reminds me of Alien/Aliens, or something with a strong female protagonist. If gender is unimportant and Grandpa isn't a necessary word, it could easily be Lost Boys. I don't feel too strongly about those choices, but something along those lines.

If the lightning strike is important, that again screams Aliens, but it could also be any number of lightning-related monster movie, such as Frankenstein, Friday The 13th part 6 and hell, why not Shocker?

Maybe Halloween? The new one has Laurie’s granddaughter put in Laurie’s position from the original film(I.E. the hero)

That seems highly possible. I didn't know the plot points.

“And as soon as I read what David Green and Danny McBride had come up with … and the way that they connected the dots of the story, it made so much sense to me that it felt totally appropriate for me to return to Haddonfield, Ill., for another 40th-anniversary retelling. There was the idea of, ‘What do you call it?’ If I had had my druthers, I probably would’ve called it Halloween Retold. Because it’s being retold. It’s the original story in many, many, many ways. Just retold 40 years later with my granddaughter.

Read More: The New ‘Halloween’ Will Follow Laurie Strode’s Granddaughter | The New ‘Halloween’ Will Follow Laurie Strode’s Granddaughter

Hopefully this ones correct:grin: On another note Clue 3 is a lot harder than I anticipated

Number 3 is hard, but we might be able to get the basic idea first and work from there. Seems like people in a strange and savage place, possibly being hunted, but it has a sense of humor even when things go off the rails? That's my initial thought.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit