Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Zero could also be sub-zero. If we don't have a Thing house, maybe something else snowy.
Or maybe Ground Zero after an apocalypse or something
Think different zero.

A virus type house? Robert’s guess in Ground Zero for an apocalypse makes a lot of sense as well, nuclear paranoia was present in those days(as well as in our days, forget it nuclear paranoia has been around forever)

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I'm thinking zero degrees (some cold house, would make sense that it was rumored as The Thing), but Ground zero and patient zero would both also fit as codenames.

Well Thing is ruled out of Zero since Legacy said it was a likely original codename.. unless their doing an original based on Thing. I think the Ground Zero/Patient Zero aspect might be more applicable though; just a thought but what if its something akin to Survive or Die and Saws & Steam in that it’s set post-apocalypse(if it connects to Ground Zero)?

What I was trying to say: I think maybe someone saw plans for some kind of snowy base house and assumed it was The Thing, while it's actually just a snowy original.

Potentially, but I still think they’d do Thing. It’s Universal owned so the rights wouldn’t be an issue and most of the actual Thing-props are in storage, all they’d need to do is build the American base and it’s complete. Although anything can happen

Just to catch up these are the speculated original codenames right?:

- Snacks
- Feature
- Zero

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Potentially, but I still think they’d do Thing. It’s Universal owned so the rights wouldn’t be an issue and most of the actual Thing-props are in storage, all they’d need to do is build the American base and it’s complete. Although anything can happen

Just to catch up these are the speculated original codenames right?:

- Snacks
- Feature
- Zero
A lot of props in the assimilation house were damaged by guests throughout the event, I don't think they could be reused in 2018. Trust me, I want a Thing house SOO BAD, just trying to be impartial in my theorizing

I have seen no evidence for it, but it would be very cool if Feature was an Usher or Director house. Not holding breath.
or Bloodengutz :pray:

I have seen no evidence for it, but it would be very cool if Feature was an Usher or Director house. Not holding breath.

Same; the codename definitely reminds me of Silver Screams
A lot of props in the assimilation house were damaged by guests throughout the event, I don't think they could be reused in 2018. Trust me, I want a Thing house SOO BAD, just trying to be impartial in my theorizing
I feel ya. Come to think of it, if Thing comes couldn’t it also reuse some sets from 2011 since there aren’t too many key differences between bases & some scenes are actually in the Norwegian base? Not expecting it till it’s potentially announced but for right now I don’t see how they wouldn’t do it

Edit - Just a thought but since 25 there’s been a sort of “reboot/requel” maze based on an original concept from HHN’s past(Dead Waters, Body Collectors 3, Ghost Town), so could Feature or Zero be one of those?

I still don't think we get the Zero. I'm running out of Zeros and will feel cheap if I start googling.
A person of low social standing can be referred to as a zero. I believe it was Vanilla Ice who implored us to "drop that zero and get with the hero" in one of the worst movies I have ever watched ironically.
A Zero sum game is a situation in which both sides kind of even out
Absolute zero, but that's cold again

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit