Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 301 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So basically alien plant life crashes on Earth to wipe out humanity and causes plant/human hybrids? Sounds like an awesome B movie version of The Thing

Well, hopefully minus the cheesiness of a B movie. We have enough cheese houses already.

I certainly don’t hate cheese houses, in fact I’m quite excited about SS and TrT. It’s just I think they work better if the rest of the houses are straight up scary.

Last edited:
Sneak peek of Carnival Graveyard posted in the HHN Facebook page
lIDe59C.jpg

“Regarding the potential of an expanded Halloween universe, Akkad hinted at the property’s continuing spin-off into other forms of media (ala the asymmetrical horror survival video game Dead by Daylight which in 2016 added Myers as an antagonist), “This year there are going to be some big announcements to that effect, in looking at new forms of media. Attractions, videogames, VR, it’s all sort of being discussed so stay tuned, this year is going to be a big year for Halloween.” - Series Producer Malek Akkad Talks the Past, Present & Future of Halloween | HalloweenMovies™ | The Official Halloween Website

Posted this in the HW thread but this solidifies that some form of Halloween is probably coming to HHN28

“Regarding the potential of an expanded Halloween universe, Akkad hinted at the property’s continuing spin-off into other forms of media (ala the asymmetrical horror survival video game Dead by Daylight which in 2016 added Myers as an antagonist), “This year there are going to be some big announcements to that effect, in looking at new forms of media. Attractions, videogames, VR, it’s all sort of being discussed so stay tuned, this year is going to be a big year for Halloween.” - Series Producer Malek Akkad Talks the Past, Present & Future of Halloween | HalloweenMovies™ | The Official Halloween Website

Posted this in the HW thread but this solidifies that some form of Halloween is probably coming to HHN28

Sure, but it isn't going to be Halloween 2018 at Horror Nights.