Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strange feeling there will be an announcement today. Unexpectedly. I think Hollywood need to get one out and it could possibly be a shared IP announcement. Wishful thinking maybe?? But Hollywood Twitter has been active and I could see Orlando putting out another IP to hopefully drive tickets more. Let’s see

I have a strange feeling there will be an announcement today. Unexpectedly. I think Hollywood need to get one out and it could possibly be a shared IP announcement. Wishful thinking maybe?? But Hollywood Twitter has been active and I could see Orlando putting out another IP to hopefully drive tickets more. Let’s see

We’ve already had people with knowledge of the announcement schedule say it’s not happening until after the 4th of July.

:look:… weekIy announcements? wouldn’t get my hopes up tbh

Reactions: Darko
Unless single day ticket sales are REALLY slow and they feel like they need a boost sooner, I'd expect an announcement after the holiday that is a reminder of Beetlejuice plus then a big gun IP like Hill House, TCM, or Halloween III (if that's the plan) along with the release of multiday tickets. Maybe a semi / mini announcement for hardcore fans like "an all new lagoon show" or "all new Jack stage show" or something via social media to keep the drumbeat going, but not a full blown announcement with press release / blog post for a bit.

I was thinking he was transported to the Wizarding World and today was the anniversary of Cedric dying and Voldemort coming back to life?

But seriously if an incidental building collapse were enough to reschedule a planned announcement, they'd never announce things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.